Ch. 54

-Chris' POV-

When I wake up, I forget where I am for a second. I honestly forgot I came to Steph's until I saw her red hair. Her face is smushed against my chest and our arms are wrapped around each other. I slip my hand under the shirt she's wearing to run my fingers along her skin. I haven't slept this well since she left. Theater work is just like working a movie. Rehearsal goes until 10 each night and we have to be there at 8 in the morning. It's fun but absolutely exhausting. And now that I have someone I want to spend the rest of my life with, I'd rather be with her. I almost want to retire but I'm too young for that. I want to wait until we have kids but I have no idea when that will be. Being away from her just makes me crave that life even more. It's crazy... I've never felt this before, this quickly. We've only been together for 3 months and I already want to marry the girl. I haven't gotten to the part where I'm looking at rings... yet. Maybe this summer.

I feel her sigh and kiss my chest gently so I know she's awake. Every time she does that my heart skips a beat.

"Good morning." She looks up at me with a small smile on her face.

"Good morning." I kiss her nose then just stare at her. I have no idea how I got this lucky... and I definitely don't deserve this. She's absolutely amazing. I've never had someone that will drop everything just to make sure you're happy.

"Why are you staring at me you weirdo?" I scoff and pinch her ass, making her jump.

"Because you're beautiful. Am I not allowed to stare at my girl?" I ask, rolling us over so she's on top of me and rest my hands right on her ass.

"You look like a weirdo!" I smack her butt and she laughs. Damn I love that sound.

"No more kisses for you." She pouts but then smirks so I know she's got something up her sleeve. She leans up a little and starts slowly kissing my neck.

"Stephanie." I try to say sternly but it ends up coming out as a moan. She giggles, knowing she got me. She nips right below my ear then makes her way down my neck. I squeeze her ass and when I hear her moan, I feel myself twitch. Her lips reach my throat and she licks right up to my chin.

"If I don't get kisses, that means you don't... do you really wanna play that way?" She whispers, grinding down on me.

"Fucking hell woman." I roll us over so I'm hovering over her. "You play dirty." She giggles and wraps her legs around my waist, making me moan again. "Just for that..." I literally rip her shirt off. "...you don't get that anymore." Her eyes turn a darker shade of blue and she connects our lips, in a hungry kiss. Her hands go down to my waist and push my underwear down, and I kick it off when I can. I rip her underwear off as I start kissing her neck and she gasps.

"Ready?" Suddenly there's a loud bark. Blue.

"Fuck." I groan but she laughs.

"I got it." She shoves me off her but I grab her.

"No, stay. I got her." I quickly jump up and literally run out of the room, still butt naked. I can hear her laugh as I turn the alarm off and let Blue out.

"Ok please be a good girl for like 10 minutes." She barks, somehow understanding me.

"Good girl." I shut the door and run back into the room. Steph is up, putting on a robe.

"What the hell are you doing? Get your ass back in bed." I demand.

"I'm hungry though." She pouts. I'm hard as a rock and she's not making this easier.

"Please? You're killing me baby." I walk over to her and untie the robe.

"Fine but you're making pancakes after." I kiss her hard and pick her up, throwing her on the bed. She giggles as I climb on top of her, kissing her again. I reach my hand down and slowly insert my middle finger, making her moan.

"You're soaking and you really wanted to eat?" She gasps as I insert another finger, pumping slowly in and out.

"Chris." She begs. I remove my fingers and suck on them, moaning at the taste.

"You're lucky I'm hard or id be having you for breakfast." I admit.

"There's always dessert." Fuck I love this woman. I wrap one of her legs around my waist and slam into her without warning.

"Fuck!" She cries out and I groan.

"I love you so much." I groan in her neck.

"Move, please." Your wish is my command. I thrust hard and faster, earning a moan from her each time. She clenches around me and I nearly scream. Fuck she feels amazing. I continue thrusting and soon feel she's about to come.

"Cmon... I know you're there." She starts moving her hips with mine, scratching her nails up my back. She screams as she lets go. Fuck I love that sound.

"Chris!! Oh my gosh!" She screams. I kiss her neck and lace our fingers together.

"Oh fuck!" I let go and slow down to ride it out.

"I love you, I love you, I love you." I whisper in her ear and earn some whimpers from her. When we finish, I collapse on top of her.

"Happy Valentines Day, baby girl." I slowly kiss her neck as we both try to calm down. I go to move out of her but she stops me.

"Wait... not yet." Shit she's going to make me hard again. She brushes her fingers through my hair and I sigh, trying to catch my breath. I feel her fingers dance over my back, making me shiver, then moan when I remember I'm still inside her.

"I love you too." I smile then slowly pull out of her, making her wince. It's been a while so I'm afraid she's going to be sore.

"You ok baby?" I ask, running my hand up and down her thigh.

"Mhm. Hungry." I chuckle.

"Go take a shower and I'll make us some breakfast." I kiss her cheek then get off her.

"Shower with me." She begs. There's no use in saying no, as that's something I can never do with her.

"Fine."