Ch. 72

I'm about to walk down the aisle and I'm still so nervous. What if I fall and bust my ass? Or my dress rips? Ugh! A part of me is just ready to get this over with so we can go eat cake.

"Ready?" My dad asks.

"Yea... yea I am." I loop my arm through his and the doors open. I can hear the music but not fully. All of my attention is on Chris. He starts tearing up again but it only makes me smile. Soon we're reaching him and my dad hands me over.

"Please be seated." The rest of the ceremony is practically a blur. The next thing I coherently hear is "you may now kiss the bride." Chris leans in and kisses me, making me smile.

"I love you." He whispers as everyone claps.

"I love you." He laced our fingers together and we walk back down the aisle. Now it's time for pictures. We're doing the bridal party first, then parents and family, then us and May, then just us. Yea it's a lot but I think it'll be fun.

We all walk outside to the drive way. The trees look beautiful with the lights strung in them. We decided to get married at Oak Alley Plantation, because of how beautiful it is.

"Hey." Chris stops me before we join the party.

"Yes?" I smile as he pulls me close.

"You're finally my wife." He whispers.

"And you're finally my husband. About Damn time." He chuckles and leans down to kiss me.

"Cmon you two! We're all hungry!" I hear Scott yell.

"Let's go... Mrs Evans." He winks and we walk over to the group.

Nearly an hour later, we're done

Nearly an hour later, we're done. My brothers kept screwing around but it resulted in great pictures. Hunter ended up throwing me over his shoulder but it was cute so I didn't complain too much.

Now we're about to walk in and do our first dance. We chose Tenerife Sea by Ed Sheeran.

"Introducing, Mr and Mrs Evans!" We head the DJ say and we run in, going straight to the dance floor. The song starts playing and I wrap my arms around his neck while his go around my waist.

"Do not put your hands on my ass." I whisper and he snickers.

"Fine... but at our private dance, I am." He says.

"That's fine. We'll be alone." He smiles and leans his forehead against mine.

"You really do look beautiful. I can't wait to see what's underneath though." I rolls my eyes as he kisses my forehead.

"I'm excited for our honeymoon. Ireland is beautiful." We're leaving tonight, after our last dance. I'm genuinely excited.

"Me too but I'm not letting you out of bed the first day. We have some catching up to do." He whispers in my ear and I shiver. Now I really can't wait.