Chapter 1-Kicked out

i warned u i told u this fanfic was shit. dont hate when u realise bc i told u hehe go read my harry fanfic called change if u find this too shit ok ok

CHAPTER 1

LEXI POV

As I sat in the field. The cold breeze making my long blonde hair fly back. I pulled my knees up towards my chest. I looked up at the deep midnight blue sky. Stars shone in the distant sky like little mini diamonds. The thought of me leaving tomorrow killed me. In less than 7 hours I will be gone. I wouldn't be here in my home town of Mullingar. Maybe its for the best. My mother and I don't exactly have the best relationship. When I was 16 my Dad left. He wasn't a horrible father, he just wanted to carry on his dream, In the music business. Thats not wrong, right? Look where that got him? He's the most successful man in the music business. It shows you, never give up on your dreams. Never. Anything is possible. Let me tell you a bit about my life.

Alexis Carter is the name. Lexi or Lex or Lexis for short. Mum's a lawyer 36 years of age, dads 37 and a music producer in Los Angeles so I guess you can say my family does have the money rolling in. My mum had me at 17. I have one brother who is 17 and one baby sister whos only 6 months. I guess im the odd one out. My siblings both have the same dad as eachother and then theres me. Boring old me.

My mums shipping me off to my dads. Its funny though....im 19. So technically im an adult. But I dont work. So mum doesnt want me near what she now calls "HER." family. She tells me im the bitch of the family and im the one that needs help. My mum and i fight everyday since i was 13. And thats no joke so finally i can leave this horror dream.

Im a girl who loves to party. And drink. And uhh drink more.

I have my own flat in New York, London, Toronto, Melbourne. Although whenever Im in London or Toronto I always end up staying with friends.

"Im going to miss you girls SO much but trust me you can fly over. Ill get my dad to pay for the tickets." I told my best friend Selena. Selena has always been a family friend but we got closer when we were 16.

Selena is about 5'1, she has brown eyes and dark brown hair. She wears black glasses and out of all of us friends, she definitely the smartest. But she's definitely that care free mother fucker that is so chill and I love to hang with. Honestly the sweetest girl ever.

"Why couldn't Leah come?" Selena shrugged. "Something about how her parents are mad at her or something." I nodded sadly.

---------------

"Geoffrey, please be careful with my bags." I told the limo driver. "Yes miss.Carter. I haven't seen you in a long while. How have you been?" I groaned. "Ugh terrible Geoffrey, mums shipping me off here. I don't have Selena to party with!" Geoffrey chuckled. "Well Miss.Carter, maybe that's for the best. You might find something better here in L.A." I shrugged. "Hey Geoffrey is the drinking age really 21?" He nodded. "Yes Miss." Oh shit. Im officially screwed.

As Geoffrey drove up to the large black gates of our mansion I smiled. Wow I hadn't been here since I was 16. The outside was absolutely beautiful. It was WAY to big for just one person a few maids and cooks living there. It was a massive white house with four pillars in the front. We had many many windows so it was very light indoors. The backyard didnt have much grass. Just had a huge pool and a few sunbeds dotted around.

"Thank you Geoffrey." I said as he opened my door. "Get my bags Geoffrey. You don't have to be asked do you!?" I asked raising an eyebrow. "No Miss. They will all be in soon." I nodded as I popped my pink bubblegum.