Chapter 68-

CHAPTER 68

LEXI POV

I knocked on the door to the house I hadn't seen in three years. Knowing beau he was probably still at home with his mum but I can see Jai having a gorgeous girlfriend who I would be very intimidated by and I can see Luke just waiting for the right one like beau.

"COMING!" I heard a girl yell.

The door swung open and the women in front of me dropped her mouth.

"Alexis?" I smiled widely. "Hi Gina!" She pulled me in for a hug. "Oh lord. Look at you!" I smiled. "Look at you! Still all fit." She gave a twirl. "Ah I run every now and again." I laughed.

I stepped into the house. "All the boys are upstairs in Luke and Jais old room. Luke's moving out getting his own place." I smiled and hugged her again. "Thank you!"

I quietly ran up the stairs. I came across Jais old room. I leant against the door frame with my arms crossed over my chest. "Still smells the same. Still as messy as ever." I said out loud as I looked around the room. "With underpants all over the place." I quickly added. They all spun around quickly. Shocked as fuck.

No words came out of their mouths. "A-Alexis?" Luke choked. "Nope the names Harry. Harry Potter." I spoke sarcastically putting my hand out to be shaken.

"Still the sarcastic whore." Beau chuckled. "Yep. Can I have a hug or-?" Beau laughed and pulled me into a huge hug. I looked over at Luke. Tears forming in his eyes.

Jai hugged me tightly.

"Why isn't anyone saying anything? Last time I surprised you you went crazy." Jai laughed. "Because he's an emotional reck." Jai said pointing towards Luke. "And your excuse is." Beau chuckled.

"Now you." I said pointing at Luke. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCH YOU LIL FUCKHEAD!" I squealed hugging him tightly.

I pecked his lips. "You are a lil shit for not telling me!" He whispered.

I laughed. "I know your moving out and everything but do you think we can all go out. Catch up and shit? My treat." I smiled. "YEP YOUR PAYING LETS GO!" Jai cheered throwing me over his shoulder. "Im fat n heavy! Put me down!" I said hitting his back. "Say your fat one more time and I'm throwing you in the pool." I stopped hitting his back. "Okay."

•••••••••••

"Y'all have been working out alot." I said outloud admiring beau's arms. They chuckled. "All for the ladies!" I laughed. "So which one of you have found your lucky girl?" I asked eyeing them.

Jai raised his hand slowly, followed by beau." I smirked. "What about you Luke?" He shook his head. "Still lookin'" I laughed.

"So tell me about them." I said to outloud to both beau and Jai.

"Well I'm dating a girl named Annyssa." Jai said pulling out his phone showing me his lock screen.

A gorgeous girl with brown-blonde hair and glasses smiled sweetly. Jai was their beside her pecking her cheek. She was gorgeous. It's official. I'm intimidated by her stunning looks already.

"And I'm dating a girl named Kirsten." Beau said pulling out his phone. "OH MY GAWD THEY ARE BOTH MORE PRETTY THEN ME. AHHH FUCK." I groaned.

Kirsten had blonde hair which went below her shoulder. She wore no makeup in this picture and i was absolutely intimidated on how gorgeous she could look without it.

"So how's your life?" beau asked me.

This was the time to tell them.

Oh gawd.

"Well uh, I went through a rough patch of life for a while. Um....pretty much drinking and smoking the odd piece of pot was my life. It kinda calmed me." I watched as they all gave me the sorry eyes. "Uh, I brought up my baby girl for about 6 months on my own maybe a little longer and me and my mum still don't talk but I-"

Luke cut me off.

"Y-you have a child?" He stuttered. I bit my lip and nodded. Now it was my time to pull my phone out.....

••••••••

It's gonna transfer back into more about 1D tomorrow i promise