Chapter 6-Week Dares is finally over!

CHAPTER 6

LEXI POV

~~~three days later~~~

"So where are we going tonight?" I asked Selena as i took my red lipstick and slid it over my lips. "Some club down in the city of London. Called Funky Buddha Club." Selena paused. "You better get your game on girl. Ive been ignoring Zayn for two days. Do you realise how much this is killing me?" I laughed. "Sel, I have to work slow. Im playing both of their ugly asses. They're so ugly." I said laughing. "Harry looks like a mop with his weird hair and Niall. Ew Niall used to be alright have you seen his face now? Hes actually putting on the weight." I said lauging. Selena didn't say anything but laugh slightly. "Harry is starting to like me Sel! Its so funny. Imagine if I dated him!" "I wouldn't go that far Lex. I wouldn't go that far to date him when you don't actually like him. Thats quite mean." Selena said as she unzipped her blue makeup bag. "Come on Sel it would be a laugh. Why are you so sensible? They're never gonna find out." I said putting down my mascara and facing Selena. "Do whatcha want Lex, you always do. Just think about how you would feel first." I groaned.

  Selena looked absolutely gorgeous. She was wearing a mint green sparkly dress that went just below the knee with a pair of black kitten heels. I was wearing a pink sparkly dress that was just above mid thigh and it was strapless. I wore a pair of navy blue 6" heels with it.

"Mmmm. 10 vodka shots." I said to the bartender. "Wait are you Alexis Carter." I raised my eyebrow. "Yes. and do I uh," I looked at the bartender. Couldn't he have a shave? "-Know you?" I finished. "No. Im just such a big fan." "Awe thank you." "I loved you in that Victoria Secret advert. And your dad wow hes amazing." I smiled slightly. "Uh can i just get  my shots." He nodded and walked away. "You ready Harry?" I asked as I handed him 5 shots. "Ready on 3." I paused. "1....2....3." I took the first shot letting the burning sensation travel down my throat. I squinted my eyes and shook my head vigoriously as the next on travelled down my throat. "DONE!" I said. Harry looked at me wide eyed. I noticed he was only on his third one. "Harry are you serious?" "You took them in like 30 seconds!" He said shockly. "Are you seriously shocked. Im Irish I love my drink." He laughed and rolled his eyes and finished his. 

"Alexis this is my friend Andy." Liam said coming up to me and introducing. Right now I was officially drunk. "Hi im Lexi." I said putting out a drunken arm. He laughed. "Hi Lexi im Andy." I giggled continueously. "No you're that Lion!!!! from the uh...uh from Josh's arm." (A/N Im referring to Josh's tattoo.) He laughed. "No im Andy." "NOOOOO! You. Are. Mr. Lion." I giggled. "How many have you had?" Liam asked me. "I stood up from my seat to reveal all the bottles behind me. "6 Bottles of WKD? 5 Stella's? 10 shots?" Liam said gasping. "BRB LILI I need to pee real bad!" I said. Oh god I hadn't had this much to drink in a long time! Normally when I drink I get drunk but not as bad as this where Im all giggly. I normally stop drinking after im in a stupid move.  As i tumbled all over the place. All the DJ colours blinding me. Neon green, red, pinks, whites and purples. 

I tumbled on my way to the bathroom and fell into someones arms. "You alright there?" I looked up to meet a pair of green eyes. Harry. "Harry I love you." I whispered. I smashed my lips to his. They moved in sync. Suddenly I was pulled away. "Excuse me? I believe I see you lips touching my boyfriends!" I turned around to see such a familiar face. "Claire Lee?" I said. "Oh Alexis Carter..." She smirked as she circled me. "Do you mind your face is making me dizzy." I said.  "If you ever kiss Harry again, I will turn you inside out." She whispered in my ear. "Who the fuck do you-" Harry cut me off. "Meet my girlfriend. Claire."

I awoke in the morning. Feeling lively. "MORNING EVERYBODY!" I screamed. As I walked into Nialls living room seeing everyone passed out on the floor and couches. I heard plenty of groans. "Morning Lex." Niall said as he came up behind me. "Its so funny seeing everyone hungover." I whispered to Niall. "Its weird how neither of us get hungover." I smiled and nodded. 

~~~days later~~~

SELENA POV

Week Dares is finally over! I know longer have to ignore Zayn. Nobody realises how much it killed me not to be able to talk to him. I had to see his sad face. His sad eyes. It killed me. And now hes going to want an explanation but I cant tell him. Fuck Week Dares! I hate this, Its ruined my friendship with Zayn. Thanks Lexi!

Well I gotta admit Lexi did one amazing job with Harry and Niall. Harry has been avoiding her more and more though. Maybe hes geting slightly freaked? Niall I think has a tiny crush on Lex. He always blushes when she walkes past. I just hope she doesnt date him and then hurt him. Ive grown to like Niall.

"TRUTH OR DARE!" Louis screamed as I walked into the room. I agreed to play knowing it wasnt week dares and it wouldnt be so cruel. "Wait Harry my voicemail has been coming up for the last week but it wont let me dial. Help me out?" Harry nodded and left the room.

"Okay we will start without them. Selly!! Truth or Dare?" "Dare." I said kinda scared. "Okay you have to tweet. 'Love @Real_Liam_Payne soooo much. Dont know what I would do without him. Hes my everything. Love you babe." She grinned evilly. "NO HE HAS A GIRLFRIEND!" She chuckled. Too bad. I groaned and clicked my twiter app.

@SelenaFritsche: Love @Real_Liam_Payne soooo much. Dont know what I would do without him. Hes my everything. Love you babe x

1 RT from Alexis Carter.......went to 314 RTs shit.

"K can I go next?" Liam asked. I nodded letting him take my turn. "Okay Truth or Dare Alexis?" "Truth." He smirked. "Do you like Niall romantically?" before she came in Niall ran into the room. Tears filled in his eyes. "Corse she doesnt like me!" And then he pressed a button on his phone which made my eyes pop out of my head and make Lexi turn white as a sheet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

shit chapter agai but better than yesterday. COMMENT VOTE AND FAN PLEASE xx