Chapter 48-

READ THIS OR YOU WONT UNDERSTAND THIS CHAPTER/ FILLER!!

THIS IS BASED 6 MONTHS IN THE FUTURE. and its just a filler so u wont understand that well at the moment...hehe and only harrys pov is 6 months later the rest it present time ookkk lets get this over with.

CHAPTER 48

HARRY POV

She laid still. Her face pale. Her heartbeat slow. She saved me...but now shes dying.

She doesnt understand how much she means to me and seeing her on this hard bed in this disgusting hospital because of me.

"You know i love you right?" I whispered to her. "Youre strong please stay." I whispered.

LEXI POV

"Boys, girls. This is my baby girl, Rayne." Niall said taking her from me.

"Shes gorgeous." Selena spoke up for the first time. I looked at her. "Im so sorry Sel." She bit her lip contemplating on what to  say. "We missed you." All the girls spoke at once. My eyes filled with tears as they ran over to hug me. "I missed you all so much." I whispered.

Suddenly there was a loud bang. Harry and Liam were gone.

"Whats wrong with them?" I asked after a moment of silence. "I dont know." Zayn said honestly. They just walked out?! I thought Liam of everyone would be the most supportive! I disnt think he would be the most childish.

"GIRLS CATCH UP NIGHT?" Madison yelled. We all nodded and laughed. "Do you think you could watch Rayne for the night?" I asked Niall. "YES! oh my Rayne we are gonna have so much fun! Im gonna get you a new bed and we can decorate your room and-" I laughed. "-Niall babe calm down. And she cant have a new bed till a year and a half." Nialls smiled disapeared. "But go out with her." Niall nodded. "Shes still on the bottle and baby food is in that bag with the nappies, baby wipes and the milk powder is in there to. Oh and at night put this on her gums." I said pulling out a white tube. "Why what is it for?" Niall questioned. "Shes teething and this numbs it so she doesnt wakeup crying. She tries to resist at first but go for it. She doesnt like the strawberry taste but just put it on."Niall nodded taking the tube. "Bye Rayne." I whispered giving her a cuddle. "Baba gadla la Mama" She gurgled and she laughed. I grinned. "Your house?" I asked looking att Selena she nodded. "Zayn youre alright staying here right?" Selena said. "I guess-" "-THANK YOU BABY!" Selena yelled and soon enough we were out the house.

~~~~

lame kind of chappie but tomorrows is alot longer! yay!!! :) I PROMISE