Chapter 54-claire is anon

Hi guys I got wifi at the motel so yay! Yes last chapter was a continue of chapter 52 .... Read back if needed. Okay now start reading.

HARRY POV

She laid still. Her face pale. Her heartbeat slow. She saved me...but now shes dying.

She doesnt understand how much she means to me and seeing her on this hard bed in this disgusting hospital because of me.

"You know i love you right?" I whispered to her. "Youre strong please stay." I whispered.

LIAM POV

Some sick bastard he must of been. I don't care I will find him. I will kill him for doing this to us.

All of us.

***earlier that morning***

MADISON POV

We had all received a text from Lexi about 5 minutes ago basically asking us if we wanted to hang out.

The girls were already at my house.

"Im actually really looking forward to seeing Lexi. We slowly lost touch." Selena announced as she pulled on her boots.

We all nodded in agreement.

*ding beep ding*

My phone sung indicating I had received a text.

"Some things just don't turn out good. Sad to see her leave. -Anon"

I said as I read the text out.

"What?!" Millie questioned completely confused.

**present time**

I looked at her lifeless body in the bed. Wires and needles going in and out of her.

Her slow heart beat.

*beep. Beep. Beep*

Was this my fault.

Claire. Why would she do this to Lexi?

Liam had been here. He'd left. He was so sad and depressed about this because he thinks its his fault because Harry and him were ignoring lex.

Zayn and Niall won't answer their phones. They have no idea that we were called because Lexi was in the hospital.

Harry hadn't left Lexi's bed he had been so hard on her before that he swore it was his fault she was laying in this hospital bed. Little did he know it was Claire who had done this shit to Lexi.

CLAIRE IS ANON.

Lexi was basically hit over the head with a metal bar found on scene. Serious injuries to her head. Her stomach had been slit and she had lost blood. A lot of it.

I'm just as confused as you are.

What does she want?

What does Claire want from us?

••••••••

There's a possibility no chapter tomorrow (April 8th 2013) As idk about wifi lol. IM TRYING!! Haha lots of love.

If your confused read the last four chapters including this one k bye. X