Chapter 12-part 1

CHAPTER 12-part 1

LEXI POV

*1 and a half weeks later*

"NIALL!" I squealed. I dropped my bag and ran up to him. He picked me up and swung me around. "Ugh I missed you so much lex!" He said putting me down and hugging me tighter. I took in the lovely scented cologne he was wearing.

"So how was the flight?" Niall asked as I jumped into the passenger seat. "Actually great! I slept all the way through!" I said rather happily. He smiled. "Lexi, slept on a plane?! What! Impossible!" He said gasping. I laughed. "Stop it you bum face." He laughed and carried on driving. "Niall do you even have your license yet?" He shook his head and laughed. "NIALL NOT FUNNY!" I said panicking a little. He chuckled quietly. "Come on lex in a good driver! You would of never known." I sighed and sank down in my seat slightly as I looked out the window. "Why is there snow!!" I groaned. He laughed. "I actually have no idea. It was worse its melting." Niall answered. "Gosh it was so fucking hot in Melbourne and i come back to this!" He laughed.

"So it's Harry's birthday in two days! We have the party all set up. Did you need to go to town to get him anything?" I nodded. "I need to grab a card. I got him a pressie when I was in Mel." Niall nodded but kept his eyes on the road as he carried on talking. "So do you wanna go to town do the shopping and then grab something to eat?" I nodded. "Im absolutely starved! I fucking hate airplane food!" He laughed.

"Okay so what did ya get for Harry?" I asked as I walked down Oxford street with Niall. "I got him some tops." I laughed. "Niall couldn't you be more creative." He smirked. "Wait till ya see the tops!" I laughed. "What did you get him!?" "Some bracelets made out of this really cool beads hand made on the beach, and some other things but you have to wait and see. It's gonna be a right laugh!" He chuckled.

"So Niall I really want wagamamas I've never had it!" I said as I pointed to it across the street. "Lex how the fuck haven't you been to wagas?" I shrugged. "It's all fatty and stuff." He laughed "come on you skinny wrench. We need to get some food into ya." I laughed as Niall pulled me by the arms and we ran across the street to wagamamas.

As I opened the door to my flat I put my suitcase in my room along with Harry's card.

Ugh! What an eventful two weeks!? I thought to myself.

"WOAH! This is a nice place." Niall called. I laughed and ran out of my bedroom. "Oh yeah I totally forgot you haven't been here yet!" His eyes widened as he looked around.

"ALEXIS!" He yelled. I ran into the room. "What?" I questioned looking at the funny expression on his face. "Don't you fucking 'what?' Me! You have like a giant tv with surround sound!" I laughed. "Indeed I do Niall." "Im coming round here to watch me football!" He said collapsing onto my couch. I laughed.

"Come on Niall! Everyone is waiting at yours!" I said pulling him up. He groaned not wanting to leave.

"TELL US EVERYTHING!" Eleanor yelled a she jumped on the couch next to me along with Millie and Selena. "Uh...well first of all I must tell you all that im taking you all out for dinner tonight." I grinned. "My dads will came through." I smiled. Eleanor's eyes widened. "How much do you have?" Millie asked enthusiastically. "Uh it's not that much, but im happy with it." I paused. "5Million." I said. A loud thump came from next to me. I laughed as I saw Selena sprawled out across the floor. "That's alot of fucking money!" She said shocked.

After catching my breath from my...laugh attack...I decided to carry on.

"It's a reasonable amount considering he thought I would carry on with the CarterMusic Business." I said honestly. "Your not going to take his place?" I shook my head, no. "No probably not. I still have two weeks to think about it." I rushed out trying to get into a different topic.