Chapter 69- ;)

CHAPTER 69- ;)

LEXI POV

"Well uh, I went through a rough patch of life for a while. Um....pretty much drinking and smoking the odd piece of pot was my life. It kinda calmed me." I watched as they all gave me the sorry eyes. "Uh, I brought up my baby girl for about 6 months on my own maybe a little longer and me and my mum still don't talk but I-"

Luke cut me off.

"Y-you have a child?" He stuttered. I bit my lip and nodded. Now it was my time to pull my phone out.

"Her name is Rayne." I observed each one of their faces. "Shes go-" 

The waiter cut Jai off. 

"Ceaser Salad, buffalo chicken, rib sandwhich and the spaghetti." The waitress rudely placed the things on the table and walked away.

"How old is she?" Beau said still looking at the picture.

"Almost two." I smiled.

"Wow." He whispered.

"Whos the dad?" Luke blurted. I stabbed a piece of lettace and stuffed it in my mouth. 

"Myal." I mumbled with food in my mouth. "What was tthat?" Luke questioned. I swallowed. "Niall." I said barely a whisper. "Who?" "Niall." I mumbled. "Lexi talk louder!!" Jai said sighing. "Niall."

With a loud clash beau dropped his fork and all eyes were on me...

SELENA POV

"Barbados?" I whispered as we got into a cab. He nodded. "We will be here in beautiful barbados for three weeks. Getting your mind off things." I smiled and leant onto his chest and pulled out my phone.

FROM MILLIE- I NEED your help.

TO MILLIE- Cant use my phone in BARBADOSSSS! AHHH hope u are okay! KIK me only if you really need me ;) with Zayn! ;) lots of love talk when i get baack! x 

 ******************

We got up to the penthouse in the hotel we were staying in. I immediately ran towards the balcony. I heard Zayn chuckle behind me. 

We had a beautiful view of the beach. Wow.

"Its incredibe isnt it?" Zayn whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist resting his chin upon my shoulder. "Yes." I exhaled. "Its beautiful." I whispered. "Just like you." Zayn replied. I chuckled and spun aroound so my back was tot he beach and I was now facing him. "Cheesy much?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. "Maybe." Zayn spoke huskily. "But you love it" He finished. I chuckled. I placed my lips upon his. They moved in a slow movement. This kiss was perfect. Full of love and passion and feeling. This holiday was definitely something good for us. It was helping me forget everything that was happening while we were in London. 

I pulled away gasping for breath. "I missed that." He whispered. I smiled. "Me too."

"Hey so I noticed you made your twitter private..." Zayn said as me cuddled up on the couch. "Why?" He asked. I sighed and looked up at him. "I dont know to be honest I just dont have a private life anymore. I guess it made me feel better." I lied. He sighed and I sat up in the chair. He place his fingers under my chin making me look up at him. "I love you Selena and I know when you lie..." He said looking in my eyes begging for an answer...

daymn....sometimes I hated how well he knew me.

"It was the hate." I mumbled. He looked at me sadly. "I couldnt do it anymoree Zayn. The hate I just kept going through it. Nothing was private. Nothing is private and keeping my twitter private just made me feel protected." I sighed. "I dont know..." I said runnning a hand through my hair.

"I want to protect you Selena." He said with sad eyes. "Why didnt you jjust talk to me." I shrugged.

I looked down at my lap. Out the corner of my eye I watched him pull out his phone. "Zayn if youre doing what I think youre doing, dont." He kept his eyes on his phone.

My phone buzzed.

I pulled it out of my back pocket.

@ZaynMalik: Ive never been so dissapointed in some of you guys. @SelenaFritsche made her ac priv bc of the hate and all the shit thats going on. Wow never been so dissapointed.

I sighed and looked up at Zayn. "Thank you." I whispered into his lips before they connected together. 

############

YAY Chapter done! my app got updated so its alright now! Updates everyday! 

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE. AND GO READ"CHANGE"