Epilogue Part 2

Epilogue Part 2

"Dylan you gotta get ready!" I said knocking on his door. "GO AWAY!" He yelled. "Dylan open the door!" I said loudly. I heard the lock turn. I sighed and opened the door. "Im getting Dad to take this lock off your door." I said. "You need to get ready." I said crossing my arms over my chest. "Why?" He asked. "Everyone's coming over. Its the reunion and Ive decided to stop your punishment. You are no longer grounded." He smiled widely. "THANK YOU!" He said hugging me tightly. Dylan is a little bum but an amazing son. He still wants hugs ffrom his parents when hes 12.

"So go get dressed in your suit I brought you the other day." He raised his eyebrow and gave me a confused look. "The one with the sea blue tie." He nodded. "Okay thanks mum!" I nodded.

"Allyson-Rae what are you doing young lady?" I asked my 5 year old as I walked into her rom observing the mess. "Playing with dolly's mummy." She said in an 'Are you serious cant you see what im doing' tone to her voice. I Laughed. "Allyson-Rae we cleaned your room yesterday and now theres thousands and thousands of toys!" She giggled. "Come on. We need to get you ready in a pretty dress because todays the day we get to see everyone!" She picked up her barbie doll. "Can barbie come with us?" I nodded. "Clean this up while I go wake up Scott and Crystal. "

~~~Later that day~~~

"Niall! Did you pick up the cake from Angies Cakes and Bakes?" I yelled down the stairs. "YES! You need to chill babe! Everythings gonna be alright." He yelled back. I sighed. The doorbell rang. My nerves hit a jolt.

"CAN SOMEONE GET THAT?" I heard Niall yell. "Dylan go open the door please?" He nodded and ran out my room. I picked out my black sparkly dress which went just below the knee and stepped into this. Oh god I hope all this goes well...

I walked downstairs and into the garden. Everyone full of laughter and smiles.

Even Zayn was here....

This was a proper reunion.

I'd hadnt seen Niall so happy in a while. Seeing him surrounded by the friends that he started on X-Factor wiith and seeing everyone now. With families was so sweet.

I'd never want to lose contact with any of these people. I know Niall wouldnt either.

We keep eachother grounded. I wouldnt change the past and I wouldnt change my life for anything. Its perfect just the way it is....

sigh I FUCKING FINALLY FINISHED THIS BOOK HALLELUJAH PRAISE DA LORD. THERE WILL NOT BE A SEQUEL SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE ASKED BUT IM SORRY IM BUSY WITH MY HARRY STYLES FANFIC WHICH IS WAY BETTER THAN THIS OKAY ITS A TRILOGY AND THE FIRST BOOK IS COMPLETED AND CALLED "CHANGE" GO READ IT. OKAY NOW IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A SEQUEL FOR THIS BOOK JUST INBOX ME. IF U WANTED TO MAKE A SEQUEL INBOX ME AND ILL PROBABLY ALLOW IT AND THEN ILL ANNOUNCE IT TO ALL MY READERS IF THERES A SEQUEL THAT U CREATED AND THEY SHOULD GO READ IT ON UR PAGE. AT THE MOMENT THERE IS NO SEQUEL BUT I WILL EDIT THIS IF SOMEONE ASKS TO MAKE IT AND ILL TELL YALL.

IDEAS FOR A SEQUEL- You dont have to start it from the eplogue start it from the last chapter and then u can involve weddings and babies and drama and shit okay but please tell me if u make a sequel dont do it before uve told me okay thx

thanks to all my readers for support i love u so much

twitter - @XxNeonWingsxX