Chapter 56- framed!?

LEXI POV

I heard the door open. I immediately looked up to a boy. Not any boy though.

My boy.

"Niall?" I whispered. He looked up at me and wiped his tears away.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked immediately before he even had the chance to sit down. "Do you remember what happened?"

~~~flashback~~~

TO SELENA; MILLIE; MADISON- hey girls did you wanna chill today? Shopping maybe?

FROM SELENA- YES OMG

FROM MILLIE- yeah sounds great! Where do u wanna meet?

FROM MADISON- yeah! We need to talk I was gonna text you actually! Where do u wanna meet?

TO MADISON, SELENA, MILLIE; Starbucks in Piccadilly opposite the tourist stir and in that little bit with candy store?

FROM SELENA, MILLIE AND MADISON- yep see u soon xxxx

I walked down the street. God was it cold. Goosebumps rose on my arms. I placed my earphones in my ears.

I pressed 'shuffle' on my iPhone.

McFly's song Lies filled my ears.

"Lies, lies lies." I sang along.

I remember sitting in my house when we were a perfect family. My dad, my mum, my brother. I was absolutely determined that I was going to marry Dougie Poytner from McFly he's so bloody yummy.

I laughed at the memory.

I was about to cross the street and everything went black.

~~~end of flashback~~~

"And that's all you remember. Did you see anyone." Niall questioned. I quickly shook my head honestly.

"Where's my baby girl." I asked quietly. "Is my baby girl okay?" I asked starting to eat stressed. I wanted to see her.

"Baby she's at home with Zayn." I calmed down slightly knowing she wa in good hands. I nodded slowly.

"I- I wanna go home Niall. I'm scared." I whispered. "Im scared to baby but we gotta stay strong." My heart starts to pound a little faster. "Can you please call my brother? I want my brother." I whispered. I couldn't believe I was saying this considering I hadn't spoken to him in months and months.

"Yep sure darling. By the way if any of the doctors ask Im your brother. It was the only way I could get to see you."

I couldn't help giggle. I ran a hand through my hair until...

"NIALL!" I screeched. His eyes widened as he looked up from his phone. "What's wrong baby? Are you in pain?" He questioned quickly.

"Why is there a small spot where I have no hair." I whispered as I pointed to the back of my head. Tears streamed down my face.

"NIALL! TELL ME!" I screamed as tears fell down my face.

"When you were hit a piece of the metal went into your skull hitting your brain my an inch." I gasped.

"You can die from that." I whispered out loud.

Niall just looked down as tears arose threatening to spill over and down his face.

"Niall am I going to die?" I whispered.

ZAYN POV

I sat at home as I made Rayne some food.

"Uncle Zayn where is my mummy?" She questioned. "She's out with daddy." She nodded and smiled. How am I supposed to tell an almost 3 year old her mummy is in hospital?

"Uncle Zayn?" He small voice whispered. I looked up to her and smiled. "What's up baby girl?" "Do you love Auntie Selena?" I smiled and looked down at my feet. "With all my heart. She's my everything." "So you love her like daddy loves mummy?" I nodded "I love her more!" She giggled. "Oh wow! That's a lot!" She laughed and picked up her Polly pocket doll.

MILLIE POV

I sat in the cafeteria with Selena and Maddie.

"How do we know it was Claire for sure?" Madison questioned hesitantly. "It's gotta be her. She sent the bloody text!" I whisper-yelled.

"But what happens if it was never Claire? What happens if this anon person knew we would try and see who it was so put Claire's pictures in the files an didnt protect them. "I don't know but it seems kinda odd that this person had everything else a little too protected." Selena said. I took in a deep breath.

She makes sense tho...

"So do we think Claire is being framed?" I questioned raising an eyebrow.

•••••••

Wow to be honest it feels good to be writing again. I've missed it so much as I've been focusing on my job with modeling. Bahhhhhh aha.

Thanks for reading sexy people I know this is getting slightly boring now. x

PLEASE COMMENT AND I WILL LOVE U FOREVER.