Chapter 16-Valentines Day

CHAPTER 16

LEXI POV

It was a nice day in London. . . surprisingly. The sun was out and shining and I actually had to fetch out my pink D&G sunglasses. It was valentines day. FUCK LOVE. 

I groaned as I walked towards the studio trying to budge the fans. "OH MY GOD ALEXIS CAN I GET A PICTURE." I groaned. "No sorry." I said as i budged past them. "Hi Paul." I said as i got to the door. "Alexis how are you." "Fucking tired!" I groaned. He laughed and I walked into the studio. 

I ran a hand through my long brown hair. "NO I DIDN'T!" I heard a bunch of screaming voices. I sighed loudly as I walked towards the front desk.  "What room are the boys in?" I asked rudly. To be honest I wasn't in the mood for any kind of shit today. I was tired and didnt need any drama today.

"Room 27 Miss. Carter." I smiled and nodded and headed off into the direction of where they should be practising. Suddenly I felt someone push into me. I fell to the ground with a thump. "Oh my god! Im so sorry!" An Australian voice said. I groaned and tried to stand up, when I tried I just fell to the ground again. 

I looked down at my white stiletto heel that litterally was snapped off. I took off my shoes and stood up. "YOU!" I said pointing at the dirty blonde haired boy. "You owe me another pair of white Gucci heels!" I exclaimed. "Ugh im so not having a good day! Why the fuck would you be running in the fucking studio!?" I asked. Just as he was about to answer i stopped him. "You know what? It doesnt matter as long as I dont see your face in here again." I spat. As you can tell I was having mood swings.

Again...NOT IN THE MOOD.

I hobbled over in bare feet towards room 27. As i opened the door and stepped in I felt a huge rush of cold water hit me. I dropped my shoes and  I screamed loudly.

"WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?" I yelled.

Then I was surrounded my all amused members of One Direction, plus Millie, and Selena.

"OMG WE THOUGHT YOU WERE THE LADS!" Niall exclaimed holding his stomach, ovbiously highly amused. "The Lads?" I exclaimed. "Who the fuck are 'The Lads' Im not amused. You fucking dickheads! Im not in the mood for all this shit okay?" I yelled as my dark makeup ran down my face. And it was honestly really dark, like Taylor Momsen dark.

"You look like a panda!" Harry exclaimed laughing. "I'M NOT FUCKING AMUSED!" I  yelled. I pulled off my top and placed it on the radiator with my black studded jeans. "You're gonna stay in your underwear and bra?" Zayn questioned. I nodded, my eyebrows raised. "Im not just gonna sit here in wet clothes!" I said in a duh tone. 

"Hey boys we're here!" A voice yelled. "Ah! Awesome this is gonna be great!" Niall exclaimed as he walked up to a dark haired boy and hugged him. Then three more entered behind him. And one i recognized...

The boy that pushed me over.

I pulled out my phone and sank down onto the floor by the radiator pretending I didnt notice any of them.

@AlexisCarter: BROKEN HEEL AND WET CLOTHES. FUCK BOYS! HAPPY VALENTINES DAY BITCHES!

@EleanorCalder: @AlexisCarter: Uh oh what happened? I'll see you in about an hour! :D x

"Alexis this is Five Second of Summer. They will be joining us on tour." I looked up. "Calum, Michael, Ashton and Luke." I stood up and threw my phone on the floor. "YOU!" I said pointing at Luke. "Niall what is it with me and Luke's?" I exclaimed throwing my hands in the air. "This little bastard broke my shoe!" I exclaimed. "About that..."Luke said drifting off. "Why are you in your underwear?" I turned around to look at a confused looking Calum. "Because I feel like it." I said sarcastically. "No these little tramps decided to play a little prank on me." I said pointing a the girlfriends and the boys. "But. Im gonna get even." I said smirking at the boys and girls. "You not good at pranks though.." Liam said drifting off at the end. I laughed. "I  never said pranks. I said getting even." Niall and Selena's eyes widened. I smirked. "Guys when she says she getting even, thats the worse thing ever." Selena said warningly. I nodded agreeing.