Chapter 60-Rayne

CHAPTER 60

SELENA POV

Zayn never came home last night. Which I was surprisingly happy about, because i disnt want to fight while lexi was here. He was probably coming home later today to collect his stuff to go to Bradford.

....without me.

"Hey Sel! Did you wanna come?" Lexi asked me as she walked out dressed in a tank top, jeans and blak coat. "You leaving now?" She nodded. "Okay well we can take my car. Ill drop you and then come back at 11?" She nodded.

NIALL POV

I had sent Lexi approximately 38 texts asking her where she was. Saying I was sorry, a that I loved her.

Yet did I get a reply?

No.

Rayne woke me up t about 3am hobbling into our room crying for mummy.

She finally stopped crying at just past 4.

"Rayne baby girl wake up." I cooed repeatedly kissing her cheek over and over.

"Im tired daddy." She whined. "Aw baby girl we are gonna go out today!" I said trying to cheer her up. "Ok." She grinned. "Barbie?" She questioned I chuckled. "Yes baby girl we can get you a Barbie." She grinned and jumped up. "So it's your birthday in 4 months! How old are you going to be?" I asked her as we walked into the kitchen. She held up three fingers. "And how many is that?" I asked her as I placed her on the kitchen chair. "Threeee!" She giggled. "Yay well done baby girl!"

"Music!" She said pointing to the tv. I laughed. And placed 'kids galaxy jam.' On.

Miley Cyrus' party in the USA boomed through the speakers.

She pulled up her knees and watched Miley sing her song.

"What do you want for breakfast baby?" I called from the kitchen.

"KWISPIE!" She yelled back.

"What's the magic work?" I asked as I walked towards her I'm the living room.

She shrugged and giggled. "I'll take your nose!" She pulled her thumb out of her mouth a covered her face. "NOOO!" She giggled.

"Then what's the magic word?" She laughed. "I don't know!" She lied. "Uh oh I think someone's going to lose their nose!" I said pulling one of her hands away from her face.

"NOOO!" She laughed loudly.

"Magic word?"

"Please! Please! Please!"

I sighed.

"You're lucky! You almost lost your nose!" She laughed.

I walked into the kitchen and made her Rice Krispies.

"Come sit up here at the bar Ray!" I yelled placing her bowl on the surface.

She came running in holding up her hands waiting for me to lift her up.

I kissed her cheek as I set her down on the chair.

"Daddy?" She whispered.

I turned around and set her orange juice in a no spill cup. "Yep?"

"I love you." She said taking her spoon and putting it in the cereal.

LEXI POV

"Okay so the black and purple?" My wardrobe fitter asked. I nodded. "Yeah I don't like the red and black." She laughed. "We will keep that for Claire." She whispered. I laughed. "Where is she anyway?" I asked curiously. "Back room." I nodded and wrapped the robe around me. "I'll be right back."

I walked out the door and across the room to the backlight room.

"Hello!?" I yelled through the room.

"Alexis Carter." A voice spoke smugly.

•••••••

Aww! <3 Niall and Raynes relationship is cute. I apologize that this isn't nearly as long as anything haha I've got writers block. Fack

I'm updating "change." tonight. I'm almost finished it will be up within 20 minutes!!!