Chapter 25-Madison&Harry

MADISON POV

"Mads, youre here I wanna spend some time with you considering we wont see eachother till we get off tour. Where do you wanna go? Come on we are In LA!" Harry phonated with  a smirk upon his face.

"I dont know Harry, I promised my dance partner I would go to the Getty Villa with her." I uttered with a frown.

"Please cancel I will take you to the Yetty Pilla!" Harry begged. I laughed. "Harry its the Getty Villa." He rolled his eyes dramatically. "Getty Villa, Yetty Pilla same thing - little difference!" I laughed. "Actually big difference." I corrected. He grumbled something under his breath which I could not catch, instead he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

His bottem lip stuck out exposing the inside of the pink lip. His dark eyebrows raised and his beautiful green eyes white just taring into my boring ones. 

"FINE. I will cancel." I sighed giving in, but secretly wnting to spend some time with him. We may of met at some stupid club, we may have never properly hung out. But it would be fun!

**

"So what is this Getty Villa?" Harry questioned as he followed the Sat Nav (GPS) instructions. "Uh all it is really is a gallery museum type thing. Involving the Greeks, and Romans mainly. I've seen various pictures of the outside. Its actually absolutely gorgeous." I grinned as I looked out the window.

"The Getty Villa hosts live performances of like play readings and stuff like The Trojan Women, Aristophanes' The Frogs, and Euripides'Helen." I said grinning. "Why are you so interested in this stuff?" Harry asked chuckling. "Well one of my dances are all about The Trojan Women and we have to kind of act out the life through dance...So really I have no choose." I said shrugging.

"You know Harry it says here on Wiki that the collection has 44,000 Greek, Roman, and Etruscan antiquities dating from 6,500 BC to 400 AD."

"Thats a lot to look through." Harry said sighing quietly. I laughed. "Its ok not everything will be open..." I said smirking.

**

"OH MY GOD! WHY CAN YOU SEE THIS GUYS PENIS?" Harry asked walking up to a statue and poking his...uh...dick with his index finger. I laughed. "Harry first be a little more quiet. It is a museum after all." I whispered in a patronizing voice. "But Harry dont touch statues. And the reason this statue has a penis is because its the Victorious Youth statue." I smiled observing the notes that were ingraved into a piece of rock. "Oh Youth as in child..? Is that why his dick is so small?" Harry asked eyeing it again. "HARRY!" I exclaimed laughing rather loudly earning strange looks from vistors around me.

"So tell me about this uh...Victorious Youth statue." Harry asked his eyes connected with mine making me grin. Daymn the things this boy can do to me...too bad he wont ever like me.

"Well the Victorious Youth, referred to in Italian sources as the Atleta di Fano." I paused. "The sculpture was found in the summer of 1964 in the sea off Fano on the Adriatic coast of Italy, snagged in the nets of an Italian fishing trawler, the Ferri Ferruccio. On its first rediscovery Bernard Ashmole and other scholars attributed it to Lysippos, a grand name in the history of Greek art; modern concerns are less with such traditional attributions than with the original social context: where the sculpture was made, for what context and who he might-" Harry cut me off. "I really dont care." He whispered then suddenly his lips smashed to mine.

LEXI POV

"Niall why didnt you tell me?" I asked trying to keep calm. "By the time I remembered it was like a week later and you werent feeling any different so i thought it was okay...which you are..so i dont see the problem." Niall said, annoyance growing in his voice.

"IM FUCKING PREGNANT NIALL!" I screamed.

His face expression immediatley changed.

"Are y-you s-sure?" He stutered absolutely stunned by what I just said. I nodded. "And its mine?" "Niall use your common sense I was a virgin before you and have I had a boyfriend after...?" I questioned. "Well you were in a relationship with Luk-" "-No it yours!" I said honestly.

"Shit. Is this a good thing?" He whispered. "Hey Niall I'll understand if you dont wanna be with me after all you do have a reputation and having a chi-" His lips shut me off. Connecting to mine as they moved in sync in such a graceful movement. Like we were the only ones on earth and like we didnt have a care in the world. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in closer.

He pulled away gasping for breath as he rested his forehead on mine.

"I would never leave you." He whispered. 

"But Niall...your mum...she doesnt like me and having this baby might only just make things worse." I whispered back in a hushed tone for no apparent reason at all.

"Oh well. Im having a family with a beautiful girl that I love. I guess Mum will have to get used to that wont she?" I smiled and kissed him one last time.

"How could you not know you were pregnant?" I shrugged. "But what about your time of the month?" he asked cautiously knowing that I sometimes flip shit when people talk about mmy personal buisness. "Uh I dont know I guess I never really thought about it." I said shrugging.

"Now what and when are we going to tell everyone?" Niall questioned after a moment of silence. "Uh well Im gonna tell Selena tonight and skype Millie and Eleanor tonight. We can tell everyone tomorrow...?" I questioned. Niall nodded.

"Oh and Louis already knows...We went to Walmart and I made him check the tests. I was to scared." NIalls face expression changed. He was probably just slightly upset that it wasnt him there to check the tests for me. 

**

"Selena-" "-I just dont know. Is he mad at me?" Selena questioned. "Look he was chilling with Harry apparently...thats not a bad thing. But Selena I think you-" "-BUT he wasnt chilling with Harry! Harry told me he was with his new love Madison! So why did Zayn lie to me?" Selena asked her voice raising a little. "Look Selena I really dont know but I have to tell you that-" "-I just-" "-SELENA SHUT UP FOR A MOMENT!" I yelled at the top of my voice cutting her off. Her eyes widened.

"Im pregnant." I whispered.

ANONYMOUS POV

"But Harry's been hanging out with some new girl! I want her distroyed!" I whispered into the phone. Anger in my voice. "Look we cant have th-" I cut the person off at the other ennd. "Look just get close to Madison, then tell me everything about her. She will not be Harrys when im around." I spat anger in my voice as I threw the phone across the room in anger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

BETTER CHAPTER? YES. 

NOW WTF TAYLOR SWIFT AT THE BRITS WTF SHE LOOKED LIKE A WEDDING CAKE IN THAT WHITE DRESS AND THEN SHE JUST RIPPED IT OFF AND THEN THERES A FUCKING BLACK WHORE SLUT OUTFIR WTF?

OH AND LOL IM GETTING ATTACCKED MY SWIFTIES ON TWITTER! ALL I SAID WAS.....

TAYLOR YOURE NOT BRITISH I DO NOT WANNA SEE YOU. I DO NOT WAN YOU BREATHING IN ENGLAND WHERE I AM BC IM BREATHING THE SAME AIR AS U LIKE UGH 

BUT IT WAS A JOKE AND I SAID THIS YESTERDAY AND THESE SWIFTIES ARE ATTACKING ME BUT I CANT STOP LAUGHING OMG AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH OH AND GUESS WHAT JANOSKIANS ARE COMING TO LONDON TOMORROW ADFGHJKL BUT I CANT GO TO THE AIRPORT :( FML K BYE

COMMENT FAN VOTE

OH AND HOPE U LIKE THE SURPISE ONLY FOUR MORE FANS NEEDED FOR THE WHOLE THING TO GO UP XX