Chapter 19-sick

CHAPTER 19

LEXI POV

"She doesn't like me Ni. I told you when you left I got into a lot of trouble with the law and shit. She doesn't believe someone can change that easily." Niall laughed and the crinkles formed in the corner of his eyes.

"She loves you, and you know it. You have always been like a daughter to her." I laughed.

"Until I turned, using your mums words, 'crazy and slutish.'"

"She didnt mean that lex." I rolled my eyes. "Whatever."

ELEANOR POV 

"So what happened? While I was gone and on valentines?" Alexis sai jumping up and down.

"Okay well for valentines he came down to Manchester and we went out for a really cute meal and it was so beautiful." I said grinning like an idiot. "Your grinning an awful lot..." lexi sung. I bit the inside of my lip to stop me from smiling. "And your blushing!" Lexi announced poking my right cheek.

"You so got valentines sex!" My eyes widened.

"SHUT UP!" I said waking her hand away from my cheek lightly. She laughed and crossed her arms over her chest and relaxed back down on to the couch.

"Anyway then while you were in Ireland we went to the topshop fashion show!" Her eyes widened. "YOU LUCKY BITCH!" She screamed. "I wanted to go so bad!" Alexis said sulking. I could help my laugh at her pout.

"It was amazing and we got to go backstage and they gave me some amazingly beautiful cl-" "-I DONT WANNA HEAR IT!" Lexi said jealousy taking over. "Awe! Wittle wexi is jelly?" I said in a little baby voice. "And I thought you were more mature." I laughed loudly.

TWO MONTHS LATER.

NIALL POV

As we sat in the tour bus playing the wii, I heard the bathroom door slam.

I turned around to see Lexi.

Her hair was a mess and she was pale.

"LEXI YOU ALRIGHT!?" I asked jumping to my feet.

"Just sick." She groaned. Her eyes drooping.

"Alexis you've been "sick" for almost 5 weeks. We have to take you to the doctor." Louis said putting on his jacket.

"She doesn't like the doctor l-"

LEXI POV

I looked over at Louis his eyes wide. My phone beeped.

FROM LOUIS- we aren't going to the doctor. Just pretend. Need to talk to you.

I nodded in his direction.

"She doesn't like the doctor l-" I cut Niall off quickly.

"NO! Niall Ill never know Whats wrong if I don't go. I think I should." He looked at me with a confused look planted on his face.

"Plus you guys have a few days off so if its something bad I can rest for a few days." I quickly added.

"She's right we don't have another concert till Sunday night." Liam said agreeing.

"Okay want me to go?" Niall asked me picking up his jacket.

"NO! -uh I mean ill be back soon." I stuttered pecking his lips and running out the bus with Louis.

"Lex? Remember when you were drunk? And you and Niall had sex? Uh what happens if your uh pregnant?" I stopped in my tracks and stared at Louis. "No, no we used protection. There was an empty condom packet laying on the floor..." I said reassuring myself.

"Look there's Walmart. We will just pop in and get a pregnancy test." I nodded.

"K so you ready?" Louis asked as I held the pregnancy tests close to my chest away from the view of any nosey paps.

"Im not going back to the bus and doing this! Im doing it here!" I said pointing to the public toilets in Walmart.

"Lexi im not sure if that's a good idea." I sighed. "Well it better be."

"You stay here." Isaid running off towards the toilets.

UH STUCK FOR INSPIRATION SORRY FOR FUCKED UP CHAPTER