Chapter 70-to clear things up

CHAPTER 70

LEXI POV

~~flashback~~~

"NIALL THE GUY THAT BROKE YOUR HEART PLENTY OF TIMES!? YOU GOTTA BE FUCKING KIDDING ME ALEXIS?!" Luke said making everyone in the restaurant turn around. "Luke. Stop. Your giving us attention." I whispered.

"Im not hungry!" He spat getting up from the seat and walking out the restaurant.

I looked at beau and jai. "You can't be mad at me as well." I said my eyes drifting between beau and jai. Jai sighed. "I-I'm sorry." He said getting up from the table.

"Beau." I asked with sorry eyes. "You go. Ill pay for the bill."

I can't believe this is happening.

~~~end of flashback~~~~

So I had left Australia a week early. I stayed a little longer waiting to see if the Brooks would talk to me. But nothing. So I left.

Niall questioned me when I came home but he let it slip understanding that I didn't wanna talk about it...

FROM JAMES- hi did yu maybe wanna catch up today? Got the Megan! Wanna meet or come over?

TO JAMES- yes! OMG yes! Is Isabelle there!?

FROM JAMES- nope she's gone out for a girls day! She needed one! x

TO JAMES- okay ill come over with Rayne!!! Address?

To recap it all, when I was in hospital I told Niall to call my brother James. I hadn't seen him in years since I left mullingar.

We had a nice chat and it basically went on to about how he's still with the same girl, Isabelle. He's been with her since he was 16.

Then he came out with something I was completely shocked with....

~~~flashback~~~

"James." I whispered.

"Hey baby sis." He said grinning showing off his white teeth. "We will leave you guys to chat." Maddie grinned standing up from her seat. I mouthed a 'thank you' and soon enough they were outside and James took their place.

"You look awful." He laughed. "Thanks bro. What a sister wants to hear when she hasn't see you in forever!" He laughed. "How you doin'?" He asked his Irish accent coming through very harshly. "Eh I was alright until I got hit my a pole." He chuckled. "Missed your sarcasm and jokes." He said holding my hand.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked slightly confused. "I was in London." He smirked. "WHY OMG?!" I yelled, my eyes wide. "Um...I kinda uh..." He looked down at the floor twiddling his fingers. "Spit it out James!" I said slapping his shoulder. "Mum kinda uh dis-owned me..." My eyes widened. "Goody goody boy got dis owned?" I gasped thinking he was joking.

"Im not joking lex." "W-what happened!?" I asked. "Well you know my girlfriend Isabelle..." He drifted off. "You're still with her!?" I asked smiling. He had dated Isabelle for since he was 16!

"We took a break for a while but um..." He blushed. "We kinda have a two year old baby girl." I choked on my saliva. "What the fuck!" I whisper-yelled. "I know. I know. Mum wasn't very happy. And it all is wrong and Lexi you can't hate me. Please I can't have my baby sister hating me to." "James! You're an adult! Do what you want! I'm not mad!" I said squeezing his hand.

"What's her name?" I grinned.

"Megan." He blushed. "Awe!" I cooed. "Wanna know her full name?" He questioned. I nodded. "Megan Alexis Taylor-Cain." Taylor was Isabelle's last name.

"Alexis!?" I smiled. "Yes." He blushed. "Aw James!" I cooed. He laughed and nodded.

~~~ end of flashback~~~

"Niall! I'm taking Rayne today okay?" He groaned as he pulled the covers up closer to his face. Recently Rayne had been getting the nightmares and Niall wouldn't sleep so he'd been really tired...

"Im visiting James and his little girl Megan." Niall nodded. "Okay baby I think you need to catch up on your rest. Be back later." I whispered.