Chapter 59-Fights.

Hello I'm writing this at NIAGARA FALLS!

CHAPTER 59

LEXI POV

"MUMMY!" I heard the heart warming giggle from Rayne. I turned around to see her jumping out of Zayns arms and into mine.

"Oh lord I missed you so much Rayne." I whispered squeezing her tightly.

"I missed you to mummy! Daddy said you were sick. Are you ok?" She asked pushing her little lips out. I ran my hand through her brown hair. I nodded. "Much, much better!" She giggled. "Good! Daddy could only make fish fingers!" I laughed pulling her in tighter.

I was away for a week. I told Niall that I didn't want Rayne coming to the hospital. I don't want her seeing me like that. Sick. Pale. Gross.

TO JAMES- hey bro. Left hospital today! Niall has got me bed ridden and won't let me leave! Ahh. Miss u! Catch up when your back from Isabella's parents? xxx

FROM JAMES- Okaaay glad youre okay! and u NEED to rest! ugh rescue me from here? Please.

TO JAMES- nope. Hehe

I laid on my back staring up at the ceiling.

The white.

Boring.

Bumpy-looking ceiling.

I had nothing better to do. I had to get out of here.

TO MARY ANNE- hey Mary. Get me a job at VS?

FROM MARY ANNE- Tomorrow at 5?

TO MARY ANNE- yep that's great! Thanks Mary!

FROM MARY ANNE- getting back on the modeling road!x

TO MARY ANNE- yep! I'm excited. xx

Mary Anne was my agent. She was the most trustworthy person in the world.

She was the one girl who I could trust when it came to talking to the media about me. She wouldn't ever let my secrets get out.

TO MARY ANNE- do you know if Claire will be there?

FROM MARY ANNE- yes she will be. x

I smirked. This ought to be fun.

••••••

Later:

"Niall I hate this!" I groaned pulling my knees up to my chest and pushing my hand into my face.

"You have to stay in bed. You're still getting better." I groaned and collapsed onto the bed. "Niall! Stop babying me!" I whined. "I know best!" He said his voice raising. "Niall! Stop yelling at me please! You're going to wake up Rayne." She was having her nap.

"Look Lexi, I know best. I know what the doctors said and I just want you to get better okay? I don't want you walking around a works yourself up because that won't make you any better. I love you and I want you to stay strong and stay good. I don't want it getting worse." He said slightly calmer. "Niall I got hit in the head! My arms and legs work fine!" I spoke annoyed. Why was he doing this?

"You can't go anywhere for about a week. And no tuff jobs around the house." My eyes rolled. "I have a modeling job tomorrow." I spat out instantly want it to flow back int my mouth so I could lock it up.

"You are not going!" Niall said standing up from the bed and throwing his hands up in the air. "And who are you to tell me!?" I yelled. "I AM YOUR BOYFRIEND ALEXIS. YOU ARE NOT DOING IT!" I groaned and stood up from the bed. "You will not tell me what the fuck to do." I spat pointing my finger at him.