Chapter 17-flashbacks

CHAPTER 17

LEXI POV

@EleanorJCalder: @AlexisCarter hey stuck in Manchester for today got some work to do, on half term next week. Meet up then? x

@AlexisCarter: @EleanorJCalder I don't get to see your face for a few more days!? *gasp* I miss you! But ok see you next week!!! xx

**flashback to last night**

"Niall. I really need to tell you something." I said quietly. He looked up his eyes meeting my emerald green. "I need to tell you something to. I don't know if it's the right time, but- whatever you first." I laughed. "No I wanna hear what you gotta say." He nodded. "Okay so in short. I love you. And I don't know. Ugh I feel like an idiot! I just thought it was the right time because we are both lonely on valentines and uh im really stupid I don't know I feel bad im sorry I-" I cut him off smashing my lips to his. My hand pushed through blonde highlight. He grabbed my waist and pushed me so I was laying down on the couch. He kissed me harder. I moaned into the kiss which made him smirk. We pulled away gasping for breath.

~~~end of flashback~~~

I smiled at the flashback as I entered the studio in a happier mood. I put my aviators on my head and pulled up my skinny jeans.

As I ran into the dorm where they were practice was being held my eyes immediately hit Selena's.

She looked at me. I tried to get rid of my smile but I couldn't. I was too happy.

"OH MY GOD NO FUCKING WAY!" Selena yelled running up to me. "Selena please!" Time spat. "Sorry." She whispered and I laughed.

"You so have a boyfriend! Who is it?" She asked jumping up and down with enthusiasm. "How do you know I have a boyfriend!?" I asked my eyebrows furrowed. "You're my best friend. I know this stuff Lex!" I laughed and rolled my eyes. I walked away without giving Selena an answer.

"Elizabeth. Can I get a coffee with cream and sugar please?" I asked the receptionist. She nodded quickly and got up from her seat to go make it.

"Miss. carter I need to have a little chat with you." I turned around to see Mr.Evans.

Mr.Evans worked with my father...a lot. They had a lot if studio's, and created a lot of big stars together.

I followed him to the office.

"Well, as you know your father now owns this studio and I need to know if-" "-wait this is my fathers studio?!" I said gasping. He nodded. "Your father brought this off Mr.Ryan a couple of weeks before he died. This is a Carter studio. So we need to know if your willing to also take over this studio." My eyes widened. "If not you will have to hand this studio over to me." He grinned. No I couldn't.

I never like Mr.Evans. He wasnt the nicest of people, just the richest. If my dad brought this before he died he obviously had great intentions for this.

"Do I have to give you an answer now?" He nodded.

MILLIE POV 

I sat in the other booth of the studio. My fingers brushing against the keys. As I played the familiar tune I smiled at the memories this song carried.

*flashback*

"Daddy! I can finally play 'anything by erik satie' !" I squealed as he walked in from a busy day at work. He sighed. "Well done Mille! Im so proud of you!" He said smiling. "She's a beauty. Im so proud of them. We raised pretty amazing kids." My mum said as she walked into the living room. "I think she's the best!" My older sister said running in.

*end of flashback*

I wish we were a big happy family again.

*flashback* 

"You should totally be an Olympic swimmer Mille! You're amazing!" My older sister, Katy complimented. I laughed. "I might just have to look in to that!"

As I continued swimming my head bobbing up a few times every couple of minutes my legs started to ache. I was fighting for my 700m badge. Yes that means swim 700 metres in one go.

As my head bobbed up to take a deep breath I saw my sister talking to the head swim teacher with tears pouring down her face. I so wanted to know why my sister was crying but I just wanted to keep swimming. I wanted to get my badge before we went on our first family holiday.

"Keep going Millie your at 650 just one more lap!" My swimming teacher said. I smiled as I continued to swim.

"MILLIE MILLIE WE HAVE TO GO!" My sister yelled which startled me. My feet ttouched the bottom of the pool indicating that I had finished. "Im sorry Millie. You didnt make it." My eyes widened. "KATY ITS YOUR FAULT I WAS SO CLOSE!" I yelled as I got a few strange looks from parents and children around me. "Mum's in the hospital. We have to go."

*End of flashback.*

One of my tears splashed down onto a piano key. 

"Hey Millie we just finished rehearsing Teenage Dirtbag you-" I looked up to see Liam. As he watched my tears slowly drip down my pale face he stopped in mid sentence. "Millie! Whats wrong?" He asked running over towards me. "I just wanna go home." I whispered

LEXI POV

"Hey we dont have practice tomorrow right?" Niall questioned as he placed his guitar carefully back into his case. Louis nodded. "We dont have practice till Monday. Then our first concert is on the 22nd! Im honestly so excited!" Loouis squealed as he took a sip of water. I laughed. "So what are you all doing over this weekend?" I asked. "Going back to visit the ol' family." Zayn said. I looked around and everyone nodded in agreement. "Me too. Mum's getting worried." Selena added rolling her eyes. I laughed slightly. What was I going to do while everyones gone....?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for the short chapter....only reason why is bc the family visit chapter will hopefully be quite long and tha will be up tomorrow...as always aha.

enjoy the sexy Niall gif on the side >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>