Chapter 30- over

LEXI POV

@BrooksBeau: @AlexisCarter WE MISS YOU! <3

@AlexisCarter: @BrooksBeau Do I know yuu??

@MillieWillows: @AlexisCarter Hope your ok! Heard about what happened! Will see you in like 2 weeks!!! Love you and my thoughts r with u xx

@AlexisCarter: @MillieWillows Thanks Millie!!! cant wait to see u! Need girl time! xxx

@AlexisCarter: The stupid hotel had some chicks suitcase in my room. She goes by the name of Selena. Gross, theres always something wrong with bloody hotels.

LOUIS POV

I groaned loudly and rougly ran my fingers through my hair in stress.

@CaseyLuvsLarry: @Louis_Tomlinson I knew u and @EleanorJCalder weren't real...NOW HURRY UP AND GET WITH HARRY.

@EleanorLoverss: @Louis_Tomlinson you guys are seriousy over :( noooooo WHY!?

My mentions were just full of hate, Larry Stylinson bullcrap and people asking if me and Eleanor are really over.

~~flashback~~

I accepted the Skype call from Eleanor.

"How's she doing?" Eleanor questioned her voice full of concern." I nodded and smiled. "Pretty well. The doctor made me come back to the hotel and shower but I will have to go soon so I can get back to the hospital. I don't want lexi waking up withou-" "-Louis im your girlfriend you know that right?" Eleanor questioned her as jealousy grew in her voice. "Eleanor I know that but I love-" "-Do you love lexi more than me? Don't lie to me." She whispered her jaw clenched. I stayed silent. "That's it we are over Louis."

"Look Eleanor. I love you, I do but lexi is-" "-LEXI HAS A BOYFRIEND. DONT FORGET THAT LOUIS."

~~end of flashback~~

"I find your lips so kissable

And your kiss unmissable

Your fingertips so touchable

And your eyes irresistible." I sang in a verse of one of our songs 'Irresistible' In perfect tune. Why would she use us? No. I wouldn't believe this. She wouldn't use us.

I grabbed a pair of black socks out of my suitcase, and before I knew it....I was out the door.

"ALEXIS OPEN UP!" I yelled as hit her hotel room repeatly with my right fist. The oor swung open making me step back slightly. "Woah dude are u gonna like chill?" I barged past her aggressively. "Woah Louis what is your problem?" Lexi asked me confused as she slammed the door loudly behind me.

"You used us!" I spat. Lexi furrowed her eyebrows in 'confusion'. "W-What are y-you t-talking about?" She stuttered, her voice sounded kind of...panicked? "Im talking about you taking the bloody job!" I yelled anger raising in my voice more and more. "What are you talking about?" "IM TALKING ABOUT YOU REPLACING YOUR DAD AT CARTERMUSIC! DONT PLAY WITH ME NOW ALEXIS?!" I yelled. "Replacing my dad?" She questioned. "Dont joke Lexi. I know you dont wanna remember your dads death but-"

"-Wait. Woah. Stay straight. My dads d-dead?"

(A/N Small sex scene next. Dont have to read if u dont want to....just thought that u guys needed something better added to this story as its shit k oh and tbh it's not that bad bc I couldn't add detail as wattpad might take it down)

(OH AND SORRY THIS IS SHIT IM NOT GOOD AT WRITING THESE SEX SCENES MY FRIEND NORMALLY WRITES THEM....)

SELENA POV

"Zayn do you think shes joking?" I asked my knees were up to my chin as i bit my nails. "You need to chill babe its probably just a little joke. She loves pranks, remember?" Zayn whispered quietly into my ear. I sighed as i carried on biting my nails on my right hand.

How could my best friend of years just forget me?

Zayn kissed the left side of my neck and sucked slightly. I closed my eyes. "Look Selena its all okay. Dont panic." He whispered. His hand rubbed up and down on my left thigh. "Zayn please stop. I need to go talk to Lexi." I saidd standing from the seat and walking towards the bedroom.

I opened up my suitcase which was originally sat outside the hotel suite I DID share with Alexis. I grabbed my shoes and turned around on my heels. I hit something hard. "Careful now.." Zayn whispered. "Oh god im sorry babe. Im just a little uh-" He kissed me cutting me off. I felt his tight grip on my waist. He pulled me in and kissed me deeper. His tongue glided across my bottom lip. I quickly opened letting him in. Our lips travelled in sync perfectly. My fingers pushed through his dark hair.

"I dont think you will be going out to see Lexi just yet..." Zayn whispered cheekily. I grinned widely. "You know what?" Zayn questioned as he pushed me towards the bed. "Your eyes are really pretty." He whispered taking off my glasses and putting it on the side. I bit my lip. "You know you gotta quit doing that." He whispered huskily. I smmirkedd and bit my lip more. "What?" I questioned dumbly. "That with you biting your lip." He spoke gravely. Then suddenly I was pushed on top of the bed.

**

Zayn cradled me. His cold hand made me shiver as it travelled up my spine. "I love you so so much." He whispered as he left kisses up my stomach and over my chest. I pulled his shirt off agressively, and needily.

I felt my bra strap become loose. "Cheeky much?" I winked.

I struggled un-doing Zayns belt. My fingers twisting around it as he kissed me more and more aggressively.

**

I felt Zayn thrust inside of me making me scream a little. "Zayn stop!" I panted. "Why are you so mad?" I questioned as he thrusted in deeper his hands above me clamping hard onto the wooden bed.

"All I ever hear is 'Lexi this and lexi that.' Im done with it." He whispered as he slowly pulled out but the thrusted harder in.

"ZAYN!" I screamed at the top of my voice. He pushed harder. I watched as his eyes turned dark. He was so focused. His jaw was clamped his eyes were strained on mine.

"Tell me you love me Selena." He whispered gravely into my left ear.

"Zayn I love you more than anything." I whispered. He pulled out and kissed my collarbone.

I took a sigh of relief.

Until I felt his two fingers insert into me.

His fingers curled as he scratched at the inside surface. I gasped.

"I love you Selena."