Chapter 66-

CHAPTER 66-

*3 days later*

LEXI POV

"Niall. Stop!" I giggled as he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck and tickled my sides.

"No! Not until you tell me what's wrong!" He said pouting as he tickled my sides some more.

"N-N-Niall. Please." I said between gasps for air. "I can't breath!" I said quickly. He laughed and kissed my cheek. "Okay then tell me what's wrong." I shrugged.

"It's just I haven't heard from Millie in a few days." I said sitting up in the bed. "She's probably fine babe. She's probably with Liam." He said pulling me on top of him. "You're probably right." I sighed kissing his lips quickly. I pulled away.

"Call him for me?" I aske biting my lip. He rolled his eyes.

"Lex-"

"-Niall please. I know you're not on the best speaking terms right now but it's better to start talking again sooner than later." I paused. "And this is a great conversation starter." He sighed as I traced his jaw with my right index finger looking deeply into his eyes pleading for an answer.

"Fine." He grumbled. "Yay!" I cheered sliding off him and to he other side of the bed. "But I want another kiss first." I laughed and kissed him softly but quickly. "Now go call!" I said shoving him off the bed.

It was now 1pm which probably meant Ray was up from her afternoon nap. As Niall left the room to call Liam I followed him out the door but turning into Raynes room.

"Mummy!" She cheered holding onto the side of her cot. I groaned. "Ugh you're getting big! You're going to be two soon! I think we need to get you a big girl princess bed!" I said pulling her out of the cot.

She nodded.

"Did you want some juice?" I asked her. She shook her head. "Im still kinda tired mummy." I kissed her cheek. "We'll precious, we are gonna go look for a house with daddy after he's called uncle Liam." He nodded. "House." She mimicked. I nodded and smile. "Mummy when will we see Uncle Harry and Uncle Liam again? I want to see them soon." She said playing with a strand of my hair.

"Ah I don't know baby." I said.

"-LEXI!" Niall yelled. "RAYNES ROOM!" I yelled back.

He opened the door swiftly.

"Hey rayney! How did you sleep?" Niall asked kissing Rayne on the cheek. "Hmm still tired daddy." He laughed. "You can sleep in the car!" He paused and looked at me.

'We need to talk!' He mouthed.

I nodded.

"Rayne stay here baby."

••••

"NIALL WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S GONE?!" I whisper-yelled.

"Liam was mad so basically he told her to leave. She left but it's been three days and she hasn't come back for clothes or anything." I gasped and ran a hand through my hair.

TO SELENA- Millie is missing.

"Niall this can't be serious! She's just disappeared! How is this bloody possible!?" I asked. He shrugged.

"When was the last time you saw her. Like face to face."

That would of been when I spazzed at Harry in the cafe and mills and mads had to hide in the toilets....

"Um..."

"Be honest with me lex."

I paused.

If I tell him I saw her on that day he won't ask what we were talking about.

....if I tell him I saw we then this might help us into finding her....

Millie.

"Last time was three days ago."

He gasped.

"You saw her the day Liam broke up with her? Before or after?"

"I saw her before it happened." I grumbled.

"Okay baby!" Niall said pulling me in for a hug.

"She's fine. But for now we got a house to view." I nodded.

Millie would be fine.

Millie IS fine.

Don't need to worry, right?

SELENA POV

The front door swung open making me jump. It was only 2pm.

I looked up from the breakfast bar to see Zayn.

I smiled, acknowledging his arrival.

"Hey babes how are you?"

Why was he acting like nothing had happened before he left?

"Fine you?" He nodded and smiled.

"I was thinking maybe we should get away. You know a holiday. Just the two of us." I bit the inside of my lip but could help to keep the grin off of my face.

"I would like that."

"Good." He smiled kissing my lips softly.

"Because I've already brought the tickets and we are leaving for the airport in half an hour."

My eyes widened.

"30 MINUTES?!" I yelled he nodded.

"ZAYN I HAVEN'T PACKED OR-" he smirked and kissed me again making me shut up.

I blushed.

It's weird how he could still make me blush even after all these years.

"I went to Bradford so my sisters could help me do your suitcase and stuff. You basically got a whole new wardrobe. Don't need to worry about shoes, makeup, hair accessories! My sisters packed them!" I grinned. "Ah thank you so so so much!" I said pulling him into a tight hug.

"Where are we going?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. "That's a secret." I pulled away from the hug. "Are you serious?" I paused.

"At least tell me how long the flight is."

His eyes widened.

"NO! That would give everything away." I laughed and kissed him.

"Fine. You're lucky I don't mid surprises."

LEXI POV

"So this house has 6 bedrooms. 6 an a half bathrooms. A living space area plus a family room. It's in a nice gated, safe area with schools nearby. Luckily for you, being who you both are and all, there's a pool, gym, and park for the little one int his gated area that all these houses here in this gated area are allowed to use." I watched nialls concentrated face as he began counting the houses.

"There's 5 other houses here." The realtor said. We both nodded.

I guess I stopped listening half way through.

I was way too worried about Mills.

•••••••

I COULD SCREAM OMG I WROTE THIS LONG ASS CHAPTER WHEN I WAS AT THE BEACH TODAY AND I GOT HOME READY TO UPLOAD IT AND REALISED IT DIDN'T SAVE. OMG I swear I could have cried.

Anyway I'm home all day tomorrow so hoping for a longer chapter.

CHECK LAST CHAPTER OR AUTHORS NOTE TO SEE HOW TO VOTE FOR ME! OMG IT MEANS SO MUCH! VOTING CLOSES TOMORROW AT 5pm. REMEMBER!!!! U NEED A LAPTOP FOR THIS! Lots of love! Thanks xx