Chapter 52

Chapter 52

K so before I start basically I got in shit yesterday so couldn't upload and then today I got in shit again and so I'm typing this on my iPod so it's really short. Tomorrow I won't be uploading because I'm flying to Canada. Thursday I upload and Saturday I upload and Sunday I upload and then I'm driving to Toronto from Calgary so it's like a 5 day drive. I don't have my iPhone yet I have a blackberry so idk if ill be able to upload then but we will see haha anyway...enjoy this chapter.

NIALL POV

"Ooooh! Ray you look so pretty!" Lexi said picking her up and kissing her cheek. "Uh Lexi, I was wondering if you would like to move in with me?" I asked her randomly. I knew this is what I wanted. A family. With Alexis. Nobody else.

"Niall. I would love to but-" "-But before you say anything, I was hoping today we could go house shopping." She grinned. "Yes. That would be absolutely amazing." I smiled. "You ready? I found some places." "Im ready." She picked up Rayne and I carried her car seat.

LOUIS POV

"Eleanor?" "Louis why are you calling me?" She questioned. "I missed you." I whispered. "Louis YOU broke up with ME." She said into the phone her voice cracking slightly. "Maybe we can meet up or..?" "Fine meet me at Starbucks on Oxford street. You know the one closest to the TopShop." I nodded even though she couldn't see me. "Wait you're in London!!" I gasped. "Yes Louis I am. Now meet me in 30 minutes.

See you soon."

LEXI POV

None if these houses were good enough. The first one had huge gaps between the stairs which scared the shit out of me because Rayne will be walking properly soon. The seconds house didn't have a big enough garden for Rayne to play in. You couldn't even fit a swing set in.

The third house was perfect but it only had three rooms and we wanted at least five.

"Don't give up babe. Lets look at one more house." I pouted. "Niall maybe this is a sign. Maybe this isn't supposed to be." "No I believe this one will be the one." He said as he pulled up to a huge White House. "Woah this looks nice already!" I said grinning.

***6 months later***

Rayne was now 1. She could walk and say full on sentences. The house that we live at is huge and perfect.

Basically it's all open plan. Huge kitchen. Huge living room with a flat screen. It's got curly stairs, and a fire place. Upstairs we have six bedrooms. All double rooms.

One bedroom is Niall and mine. One is Raynes. Then there Raynes nursery full of random bright neon coulours. Then the rest were spares.

I haven't seen Louis since THAT night.

I haven't seen anybody actually. Whenever the boys had interviews I would stay home.

I haven't even seen the girls in 6 months.

TO SELENA; MILLIE; MADISON- hey girls did you wanna chill today? Shopping maybe?

FROM SELENA- YES OMG

FROM MILLIE- yeah sounds great! Where do u wanna meet?

FROM MADISON- yeah! We need to talk I was gonna text you actually! Where do u wanna meet?

TO MADISON, SELENA, MILLIE; Starbucks in Piccadilly opposite the tourist stir and in that little bit with candy store?

FROM SELENA, MILLIE AND MADISON- yep see u soon xxxx

I walked down the street. God was it cold. Goosebumps rose on my arms.

I was about to cross the street and everything went black.

ANONYMOUS POV

And everything went black....

REMEMBER UPDATE ON THURSDAY!!! NOT WEDNESDAY