Chapter 35-

CHAPTER 35

LEXI POV

I sat up on the bed. Staring at a blank wall.

My head was in pain, the pain slowly traveling towards my eye.

I swung my legs over and hesitantly stood off the bed.

"Oh my fucking god." I whispered.

I ran over to the door an swung it open.

"Oh my god." I whispered.

"You're up!?" The boy whispered. I screamed as I came face to face with a blue eyed Louis Tomlinson. My eyes filled up with tears. "Louis." I whispered. "I was at the same club with you last night with my friend Stan and uh I noticed a few boys around you I thought they might take-" before he finished I cried loudly. And collapsed onto the ground.

"Lexi whats wrong?" He whispered sounding concerned. "I never thought I would see you again..." I whispered.

Louis pulled me over towards the couch.

"I missed everyone and I was so alone but I thought I had to do this because the media is mean as then my dads job in LA got too much so now I barely work and I get the the money and my life-" Louis cut me off. "-shhh baby. It's okay." He whispered.

I rested my head upon Louis chest. My head rising as he inhaled. Louis fingers ran through my hair.

"What were the guys trying to do?" I questioned Louis. I couldn't remember anything but sitting at a bar thinking that this guy looked like Josh.

"You don't remember anything?" I shook my head vigorously. Louis sighed.

"All I remember was you were sitting at a bar and I kept looking at you trying to figure out if it was really you or not. Then you stood up from a stool and these guys surrounded you. They were laughing, whisperig and pointing towards your drink. And as I looked across to it I noticed it was green. I had never seen a green WKD before." I laughed.

"Louis I got your texts. I noticed you understood my lil message...?" He chuckled as he remembered the hiding message in the leaving note. "Im sorry I didn't reply. I wasnt sure how you would reply."

Louis nodded in an understanding way.

"So where's the baby?" Louis questioned. "Uh in the uh hospital..." Louis eyes widened in shock.

MADISON POV

TEXT FROM BLOCKED ID- Madison I heard your seeing someone new, watch your back because anyone can turn on you. ~A.N.O.N

SORRY FOR SHIT CHAPTER IM NOT AT HOME SO IT'S ACTUALLY A REALLY BUSY WEEK OK BYE NOW