Chapter 23-preggo?

LEXI POV

I sat on the toilet seat. My hands running through my hands through all the stress. My mind was swirling, going through so many thoughts. No im not the kind of person who would cry if he wanted to leave me because of it...because I would totally understand...we're both 19. But if I wanted to get rid of this baby I dont think I can...Its almost been four months...

I heard the beep of the third test go off. I quickly stuffed them into my bag without looking.

If I was pregnant...

Who knows what I would do?

Who knows how Niall would react?

I quickly washed my hands and stared at myself in the mirror. 

I didn't look pregnant...

"Please be negative." I whispered.

I ran out of the bathrooms, my heels clicking on the tiled floor. I wobbled over towards the brown bench where Louis was sat. "Sooo? Are you?" I shrugged. "I didnt wanna look." He chuckled.

How can he be laughing at the thing that could change my life...forever!?

As we walked to the beat of my heels clicking thee concrete Louis led me down towards a small, creepy allyway. "Okay show me the tests." He whispered. I took in a deep breath and reached into my bag grabbing the long pregnacy tets and handing it to him.

He gasped.

"Lexi you're -"

HARRY POV

There was a loud lock at the hotel room I shared with Niall.

"COMING!" I yelled. I jumped up from my seat and ran over to the door.

My mouth dropped when I opened the door. I couldnt believe who was standing there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hoping tomorrows chapter is longer...sorry been working on the surprise.

All i need is 5 more fans and u will find out what the surprise is!!!!

left u with TWO cliffhangers! IM SORRY ahaha

BTW DONT ASK ME WHY I LAUGHED SO HARD ABOUT THE GIF ON THE SIDE LOL