Chapter 73-

Hey guys quickly before I start this chapter....

Okay so I have a slight issue with ending stories. THEY NEVER END! Oh god so I'm on chapter 73 here which is absolutely ridiculous! Comment below how u think the book should end and tell me what chapter u think it should end at! K now enjoy! x

Chapter 73-

SELENA POV

Zayn and I walked along the beach. I held my flip flops in my left hand and my right hand was gripped in Zayns.

It was about 6pm. "Wow this is gorgeous." I whispered. "Just like you." Zayn said Peking my cheek. I stopped and looked at him. "You are being very cheesy!" I said pointing at him and tapping his chest. "Mhm. But you love it." He whispered. I kissed his lips roughly but he pulled away.

"Zayn what's wrong?"

His breathing got funny.

"Zayn...." I whispered cautiously.

He got down in one knee.

"Selena I've loved you since the moment I saw you and I just think this is the right moment. Selena I love you with all my heart. You're the most beautiful, kind, generous women ever, and you're my definition of perfect. I love you with all my heart Selena. Will you do me the honors of marrying me."

My eyes widened.

My hands immediately flew to cover my mouth.

I shook my head...

LEXI POV

I was driving home from dropping Rayne at Harry's and Mads.

Harry explained to me that what he said at Starbucks that day was inappropriate and he wanted my forgiveness. But me, being my stubborn self, didnt allow that.

I didn't even want him by Rayne.

But Maddie is my friend. I trust her and if she's going to stick with Harry I have to. I don't really give a flying fuck if he's in the same band as my boyfriend.

I pulled up into the driveway and Niall came running out...

MILLIE POV

I just tweet so people know I'm alive...

@MillieWillows: I miss you :( <3

I was in some cafe up in the Isle of Wight. I was so close in finding who this A person was. And I wanted to let them know! But before I find them properly, I want them to think I know who they are.

I'm good with mind games.

@MillieWillows: you little bitch ruined my love, my life. Ha bet you didn't know that I know who, and where you are. -M

I tweeted.

••••••••••

K I just wrote this. I haven't gone to hospital and idk If I will today idk I probably will but I wrote this quickly just in case.