Chapter 78

Chapter 78

DRAMA CHAPTER!!!

ALEXIS POV

"Ms.Carter you need to come down to the station." It was the police. I sighed. "O-Okay I'll be there in 10." I said before hanging up. It had been three weeks since Rayne was taken from Niall and I. I cried every night while Niall cried privately. He wanted to stay strong for me. I was trying to stay positive but i couldnt. I just broke down at the thought that I couldnt sing and tuck my little girl into bed at night. I sit there in her room and just cry.

Yesterday things got worse.

~~~flashback~~~

"So I have something to tell you all!" Selena announced as she stood up from the couch. I wiped the tear from my eyes and looked up at her smiling face. "So when Zayn and I went to barbados it was the most beautiful thing in the world. And then we were walking on the beach and he proposed." She pulled out a ring and put it on her finger. "We're getting married." She giggled. My eyes widened. While everyone congratulated the two I sat there speechless. "Well are you going to say something Lex?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

"You're a huge bitch." I scoffed. Her eyes widened and the small chatter amongst people in the room stopped. Everything was silent. "Um I dont believe ive done anything." She said with her eyebrows raised. I stood up from the couch.

"Youve always liked the attention. My fucking daughter is missing and you decide to just hit with your pathetic news." 

"Woah thats enough Lexi." Liam said tugging at my wrist. I pulled back. "No! Dont fucking touch me!!" I screamed as tears pulled down my face. "Selena Im so done with you. You always want the attention. Remember when I was prom queen and you changed the name and stole my boyfriend? Remember when we were 17 and I had broken my arm so I had a badazzled cast and then you came in with a broken arm and a broken leg so you were in a wheel chair and you got all the attention with your bedazzled wheel chair?" I asked with a smirk tears falling down my face, "You always want the spotlight. I bet Zayn didnt agree to telling anyone?" 

"Actually he d-did." She stuttered. I looked at Zayn and ran a hand through my hair. I laughed. "Did you agree to this Zayn? Did you really want all the attention on you right now. In this mom-"

"Alexis stop." Louis said. 

"Selena get your disgusting attention seeking, skank ass out of my fucking house. You're a right 'ol bitch who clearly doesnt give a shit about me." Her eyes widened.

"So your daughter is missing? Thats it! Calm the fuck down. I wanted to lighten the mood a bit." She said crossing her arms. "Dont you have a  fucking heart?" Niall asked her before I could say anything. She didnt reply.

"SELENA MY WHOLE LIFE IS FALLING APART!" I screamed. "EVERYONE I TRUSTED HAS MADE MY LIFE A FUCKING MISERY! MY OWN BROTHER, SELENA! JUST GET OUT! GET OUT." I cried. I grabbed her by the wrists and pulled her up. "Dont touch me!" She spat. I stopped over towards the door and opened it.

"I hope Zayn comes to his senses." I said bitterly before closing the door in her face.

~~~~end of flashback~~~~

"NIALL GET DOWN HERE WE HAVE TO GO TO THE POLICE STATION!" I yelled.

The ride was silent. 

I was more scared than ever to hear the news.

"So Ms.Carter, Mr Horan. Im not sure how to say this, but we have found your daughters body buried in Dunstable downs. A young man was planting along the trail and your daughter was found."

Go follow @XxNeonWingsxX on twitter if u wanna be the first to see sneek peeks of chapters and if u wanna be a main in my next 1d fanfic