Chapter 32-Same Number Lou

CHAPTER 32

MILLIE POV 

TO LIAM- so how did u like ur gift? xxx

FROM LIAM- gift? x

TO LIAM- yeah the hotel receptionist called me and said that she left it outside your door! You didn't get it? GO CHECK, SEXY! xxx

FROM LIAM- okkk okkk okkk im going to check now, beautiful! x

The door handle started to move jerkily.

1....

2...

3..

  "SURPRISE!" I yelled as I jumped out from behiind the corner. I watched as Liams eyes widened in shock. His mouth was shaped as an 'O' Then suddenly a smiled apeared on his face. "Millie?" He whispered. I nodded grinning. "Oh my god i missed you so much! Youre early?! How did you get off work? Oh my god I love you so much!" Liam whispered in my ear as he pulled me in for a strong hug. I pulled away from the hug. Our lips connecting instantly.    "I love you way more." I whispered.   "What room is Lexi in? She remembers me! I tweeted her! Can i go see her now!" I asked yawning. "She will be there tomorrow babe. You better get some sleep. Jet lag was never good for you!"   

LEXI POV

"Louis dont lie to me now." I whispered my voice shaking. "Lex im not lying, i would never lie to you." I bit my lip and took in a deep breath. "Shes my best friend?" I questioned as i looked at the cream blank wall and swayed side to side. "Calm down I can see you getting a little scared babe." I looked over at Louis anger in my eyes. "HOW COULD I NOT BE SCARED!?" I asked my voice getting louder and louder by each word. I watched as Louis flinched ever so slightly at my voice. "Look im sorry." I whispered. "Dont worry." He whispered as he brought me in for a hug. 

I put my legs up on the sofa and let my head lay upon his chest. Louis' soft fingers ran threw my hair. My eyes started to slowly close.I quickly snapped them open and jerkily moved to strain my neck and look up at Louis.

"What's wrong?" He whispered. My eyes drifted from his eyes to his lips.

I gulped rather loudly.

"Thank you." I whispered. His smile stretched from ear to ear. He nodded. "No probl-" 

LOUIS POV

"No probl-" I was cut off by her lips smashing to mine. My eyes widened in surprisement. My hands immediatly took the protective grip around her waist. Her hands took a rough grip at my brown hair. She pushed me hard onto the couch. I gasped at the shock. Alexis smirked through the kiss at my response. She placed her knees both sides of my legs. Her hand moving up my chest slowly as the other one searched through my hair in a hurry.  I squeezed her waist where my hands had sat from the beginning. It was her turn to gasp at the sudden squeeze. I took this as a sneaky way to slip my tongue into her mouth. Our lips moved fast in the hunger. I pushed her to the side, her back hitting the cool sofa. I pushed her down so I was on top. Our jean legs tied together. Her bare left foot rubbing against my right. I pulled away from the kiss. I traced my finger down the right side of her neck. I softly kissed down it.

The suddenly Alexis jumped up. "Louis. Stop. I have a boyfriend. Im carrying his baby." Ask me how I couldn't remember that? Maybe because he wasn't the one sitting in the hospital 24/7 waiting for Alexis to wake up. Maybe because he wasn't the one crying in the hospital seat because I wasn't "family"

"Im sorry." I whispered as I climbed off of her. She sat up fixing her lop-sided top. "You have a girlfriend to Louis." She whispered. I shook my head vigoriously. "What?" She questioned trying to catch a glimpse of my face which was facing towards the ground. "We uh, we broke up." I said barely a whisper. "Y-You guys broke up? Why?" Alexis questioned. "Uh because Im in love with someone else. Although I recently found out that I cannot have her." Tears started to fill up in my eyes. "Well that girl is definitely missing out." Alexis said rubbing my back. "Yeah she really is. The thing is, is that, she has a boyfriend. He's mad at her for something little. She was recently...uh...sick and he didnt visit her in the hospital once. He didnt even ask how she was." Alexis nodded. "Mmm." she mumbled. "And are you friends with her boyfriend?" Alexis asked curiously. "Yep. We have been best friends for at least 4 years now."