Chapter 50-I know what you did

*GASP* CHAPTER 50? HOLY POOP! 

Chapter 50-

LEXI POV

"We should do a twitcam!" Selena announced after we had all finished eating the pizza. I nodded. "You announce it because you have more followers. We will just RT it." Millie said. I nodded.

@AlexisCarter: hello nuggets! Doing a twitcam with @SelenaFritsche @MillieWillows and @MadisonBruce come watch us live! twitcam/abcdefgh

"Hi guys so this is our amazing twitcam because yeah i dont kknow." I said lauughing. "Okay when we get 20,000 viewers we will do something..." Maddie said laughing. I looked at her. She placed her index finger at her lips. I frowned.

"190,000 AHHH SO CLOSE!" Millie squealed.

"201,000!" We all yelled. "Okay so we will be doing a dance competition." "OH MY GOD NOT FAIR MADDIE! YOURE A PROFESSIONAL DANCER." She grinned and shrugged. "Oh well. Whoever wins, wins." I frowned. "Okay so whoever hits number one trend first wins and basically the trends have to be like 'Team Maddie, Team Lexi, Team Millie or Team Selena." I smiled. "So whos firstt??" I asked the girls. 

We played rock paper sissors....

Looks like Millie is first!

"So this dance is called the 'I cant bloody dance so lets go fucking crazy.' Ok lets go" Millie said.

I laughed as Millie did the duck face and started doing the worm on the floor. "GIRL DONT DO THE WORM IT HURTS YOUR BOOBS!" She yelled. I laughed.

Selena danced...

differently....

I have no other words.

Maddie being Maddie danced perfectly because the little wanker is fucking amazing.

And then there was me...just trying to impress the viewers by backflips.

"MADISON! MILLIE!" Two pounding voices yelled from outside the front door. I looked at the twitcam. "Sorry guys looks like we are going to-" "-MADISON! ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR!" My eyes were wide. "I think its harry." Madison mouthed. "-have to cut this short. Sorry. Hopefully we will do a twitcam later on remember to tell us who wins whichever get to number 1 trend first wins." I said really quickly and shut down the twitcam.

"MILLIE!" I heard Liams voice. I sighed relief. At least it was some creep. "ANSWER THE FUCKING DOOR GIRLS!" Harry yelled. I stood up from my seat and ran over to the door. "Hi boys what do yo-" Harry and Liam pushed right past me. "Um excuse me!" I yelled. "Maddie come one we are going home." Harry ordered. Madison's face expression changed immediatly. "And you to Millie lets go home." "Uh its girls night. Im not coming home." Madison said sternly crossing her arms over her chest. "I dont care if its bloody girls night ot not. I want you home now!" Harry spat venom in his voice. 

I sat there silent just observing everything that was happening around me. Through the yelling and the arguments I stayed silent. "I want you home to Millie." Liam ordered. I swear it wasnt like Liam to be yelling like this. It definitely wasnt his place to be yelling. "Why? I dont understand why you want be home." Millie said standing up from her seat. "Neither do I!" Madison yelled standing in front of Harry. "Do you want the truth?" Liam questioned. Both girls nodded. "We dont want you around Lexi." Harry said almost, too easy. He was so vague with his words. My mouth immediately dropped at his words. 

"And what the fuck is wrong with me?" I asked. "Everything Alexis. Dont you see? Maybe you should look in the mirror sometim-" "-HARRY YOU HAVE NO BLOODY RIGHT TO SAY THAT TO HER!" Madison screamed at him. "Im just saying my-" "-Harry. Dont let the fucking door hit you on the way out...actually let it hit you before I do. I havent done fucking shit to you. Okay, I've never understood your problem with me, but what I do know is that we will NEVER get along. And im okay with that. But maybe, just maybe, before you judge me check out what you are. And I will never understand how Madison can put up with you. Fuck, if i was her I would of jumped out the nearest fucking window." I spat anger in my voice.

"You are a terrible person Alexis Carter. I know what you did. Keep that in mind." He whispered and soon enough Liam and Harry were out.

"What did he mean by 'I know what you did'?" Selena questioned slowly.

ahhh okay I thougght we needed some drama! Hope u liked it.