Chapter 54-

CHAPTER 54

MILLIE POV

I sat at the end of lexis bed. I watched as her chest raised and lowered. I listened to the slow beating of the machines indicating her heart was perfectly fine.

I'm probably a little bit more confused than you but let me just cut it down.

Lexi was hit over the head with a metal bar on her way to see us. Madison had received a text basically saying that one of her friends were "gonna go."

I guess that was Lexi...

"Do you know who did this to her?" A voice whispered in my ear. I jumped at the sudden noise.

Liam.

"No. No I do not." I said biting my tongue. "Don't lie to-" "-LIAM! I DONT KNOW!" I screamed at him. Tears welled up in my eyes.

"You don't think it was me do you?" I turned back to look at him. "And why in the world would I think it's you?" I questioned as tears fell down my face. "Because Harry and I ignored her. And we were slightl-" "-please stop." I whispered putting my hand up.

"Please will you let me explain why I was ignoring her?" Liam asked.

"Liam Lexi is over there. A good possibility that she's laying on her death bed. I don't want you explaining to me!" I yelled.

MADISON POV

I sat in the cafeteria in the hospital sipping on my tea. My surroundings were white and bland.

"Maddie?" That was Harry's voice.

"Go away Harry." I spat in anger.

"It's my fault that Lexi is here..." he whispered.

NIALL POV

"ZAYN YOU NEED TO STAY WITH RAYNE!" I yelled. "Wait what? Why?" "I GOT A TON OF MISSED CALLS! SHE'S IN THE H.O.S.P.I.T.A.L" I said spelling It out not wanting Rayne to worry. "Why?" I shrugged. "I'll text you the details."