Chapter 76

Chapter 76

LEXI POV

"Basically the texting didnt stop and so it was slowly pulling our lives apart and I guess my life was the first one to go boom. After Liam and I broke up I couldnt stand it any more this ANON person was ruining my life so i went on a mission to find out who it was." She paused.

"And..." Madison said slowly waiting for her to carry on with what she was saying.

Millie looked at me with sorry eyes. "Millie just say it."

"Dont get mad Alexis. Im right i know this for a fact and no matter how much you wont wanna believe it im right." I looked at her. My arms were crossed over my chest.

"Its your brother James, your step father and Ashlyn. AKA-The one who was dating your dad before he passed."

My eyes widened and then I realised i couldnt speak.

"You must be joking." I whispered after minutes of silence. She shook her head. "How do you know this Mills?" She gulped loudly.

"I'd been reading through the anon texts. The way things are said. They were different." She whispered.

I then realized what she was talking about.

"The way they talk." I whispered and Millie nodded in confirmation.

"I don't understand what's going on!" Harry said throwing his hands in the air. Suddenly all our phones went off at once.

I looked over at Madison. I watched her terrified expression as, Millie, Mads and I reached for our phone.

"Ha so you found out who we are." Millie started. "You all thought it was a game but guess what we're winning." Madison added.

"Say goodbye to your rayney days bitches." I finished. "Signed ANON." We all said together.

"Rainy days? What the fuck is that supposed to mean? We have to go to the police!" Liam announced standing up from the couch.

"It's not spelt like r.a.i.n.y though." Madison observed as she looked down at the text.

"R.a.y.n.e.y" Millie spelt out the letters.

My eyes widened. I stood up from the couch and ran into the spare bedroom and Madison's house.

"MADDIE WHERE'S RAYNE?" I screamed. Suddenly everyone was standing behind me.

"She was here. She was sleeping in that bed. Right there." Tears filled my eyes. I collapsed to the ground. And before I knew it everything was black.

NIALL POV

"Someone call and ambulance!" I screamed. I watched as bloody poured out of Alexis' head. A bruise already forming on her pale, white skin. "Alexis please. I can't lose you." I whispered.

"Guys I've searched the whole house. Rayne isn't here." Madison said. Her voice shaky.

I haven't uploaded in so fucking long Im sorry! I've been working on the sequel of change. Ugh anyway hope u liked this! Love xx