Chapter 2-Meeting One Direction...ok then?

NIALL POV

I looked at my best friend. I could barely recognize her...is that mean? No. No its not. Shes changed. No longer that beautiful brunette I remember. She was almost fake looking. 

 "Niall?" She spoke, a hushed tone to her voice. "Lexi." I said back. My voice cracked a bit making her smile slightly, but then it vanished. "What are you doing here? Why are you here?" She rushed out the two questions. "Your uh, Mum said that you missed me and I really missed you too so she said-" "-Wait Niall Horan stop right there. I never missed you. The week you left I was so over you. Get that into your head ok?" I raised my eyebrows and my eyes automatically opened wide. "Anyway..." I drifted off ignoring what she had just said no matter how much it hurt me. No matter how much it felt like I had been stabbed in the heart. She was my best friend. "How about we talk about this on the way?" I asked. "Uh no. Im not going anywhere with you Horan. I WANT an explanation." She ordered in quite the bitchy tone. This wasn't my Lexi I remembered from three years ago. "Lexi please not here!" I whispered tugging at her arm slightly. "Touch me again and I will get my Dad's lawyers on you." She spat. "I doubt you can do that. He doesn't want you. And now I have to look after you, so i suggest you get your little bum moving if you wanna get some food in that stomach." She gave in reluctantly. "Get my bags then." She ordered. I rolled my eyes. This wasn't my Lexi.

 She sighed and turned around. "Now Horan where your chef? We can discuss over lunch." She said looking around in the kitchen. "I dont have a chef, Lex. How about I explain and then we get lunch?" She nodded and waited for me to continue.

"Your Mum told me how you got kicked out and she told me everything that happened with your Dad so your mum said everything started going downhill when you wre 16. Well when I left..." I drifted off. "She thought it was best if you came to live with me for a bit." I paused. "You dont have anywhere else to go." She chuckled. "I DO!" Lexi challenged back. "But you dont have the money to fly there do you?" I questioned as Lexi shook her head slightly. "Look give me a chance Lexi. I missed you." "Niall the amount of times you came back to Mullingar, you never came to see me. You havent texted me since I turned 17." "I know Lex and I regret everything. Just please give me a chance." 

LEXI POV

"Who the fuck is she?" "See this is what happens." "Fans." "Wake her up then. Just sign an autograph and kick her out." "Maybe we could jjust carefully lift her up and place her outside. She might be a deep sleeper." "Go for it louis." Various voices said. "Touch me and youre dead." I whispered harshly letting my eyes snap open. I looked around to see five boys. "Ok wheres Niall?" I asked. "Its a fan." I heard  one of them whisper. "Oh youre the lads of One Direction." I said finally coming to the realization. "She's an Irish fan." The ame one whispered. "I'm far from a fan." I spat. "LEXI IM BACK!" I heard the familiar yell of Niall shout. I quickly rushed through the boys and into the kitchen. "NIALL! You left me alone with some creeps!" I yelled. "Lexi what are you talk-" Niall stopped in mid sentance as his eyes laid upon the boys. "Oh hey lads. See you met Alexis." "Yes we met! I was sleeping and they said they were going to pick me up and put them outside!" "Only because we thought you were a fan!" A cute boy wih curly hair said. "I told you creeps im far from a fan!" "Lexi thats enough." Niall said in a dissapointed tone. "Whatever." I mumbled under my breath. "Lexi this is Harry Styles, Louis Tomlinson, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne and this is our drummer Josh Devine." Niall said introducing me to the boys standing in front of me. I crossed my arms over my chest. "Did you get food. Im hungry." Niall rolled his eyes. "I got your fav chicken burger from McDonalds." He said pulling everything out of the bag. "Ugh do you realise how many carbs are in this. Imagine how many calories will-" "-Cant you just be thankful." That Louis boy said. "Um do you know who I am? I suggest you dont talk to me like that okay?" "Lexis thats no very nice." I rolled my eyes at his comment. "And no i do not know who you are." Louis replied chuckling to himself. Ew what a retard? "I am a Carter." "And I am a Tomlinson." He replied smugly as he stepped closer to me. "Um excuse me...Personal space is very important!" I said backing away slightly. "What is your problem?" Louis questioned. "YOU. You're my problem. Is'nt it obvious?" "-Woah woah guys please stop." Niall butted in. "Ugh gross people!" I groaned. "Niall the key." I said holding my hand out. "Wait give me your phone first." I gasped. "Nobody touches my baby." "Oh youre THE Alexis Carter!" Harry randomly said. "Indeed I am." "Wait as in you're dad is THE Mark Carter? Like the music producer?" "DUH!" I said in a voice saying 'Isnt-It-Obvious'

"K lets get to know eachother!" Niall said grinning sitting on the sofa. "Ugh Niall, babee...." I cooed. "No you cannot go out." "Niall!" "We need to get to know eachother." I groaned and sat next to him. "So Lexi tell us about yourself." The real cute boy Liam said. "Okay well Im Alexis. Niall used to be my best friend since we were in nappy's uh, favorite colour is pink, my eyes are naturally green but i wear brown contacts. My daddy is the most successful man in the music buisness, my mums a lawyer. Uh...Im Irish..obviously. Im really close to my half brother, I hate my mum, I like to drink, party, drink, drink and rink. I got kicked out by my mum so I went to my dads and then I got kicked out for throwin a party almost everyday and throwing my step mums stuff in the pool and letting people take them uh my bet friend is Selena and Leah. Oh and I love boys." Everyone chuckled. "Okay so who single here?" I asked. Niall, Harry and Zayn raised their hands. "Oh...i was hoping he was single." I said pointing at Josh. "As much as I am flattered im in a happy relationship." I laughed. "Louis has a girlfriend. Who would want a jerk as their boyfriend." I asked cocking my head to the side. "I would." I turned around to see two girls. "Oh so a whore and a jerk? Cute!" I said sarcastially. "Lexi thats enough." Niall said. "Who the do you think you are? Im clearly not the whore here." The brunette said. "Oh then youre a Sloreitch?" I asked. "Whats that?" I laughed. "Wow do you live under a rock? Its a Slu and a whore and a bit-" "-ALEXIS THATS ENOUGH." Niall yelled. "Ugh you are not my parents." I said waving my hand in his facce. "But i am your best friend." He said quietly. "Youre far from that. I swear you all are disgusting pigs. Excep for her. She looks cool..." I said pointing at a girl with brown hair and piercing blue eyes. "Hi I'm Liams girlfriend. The names Millie Rose Willows." She said putting out her hand. She was quite quiet. But thats ok. I smiled. "Alexis Carter." 

@AlexisCarter: Just met one direction. ok then....? x

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

second chapter DONE. BTW dont worry Lexi wont always be like this haha xxx