Chapter 57-brother-sister moment

Helloooo I'm so happy to be back writing OMG haha heres your next chapter! Enjoy sexy people.

Oh btw this chapter I think is really sweet bc it shows the brother-sister moments. #cute okay bye just read.

And comment. I mean it. Comment. Your comments make me smile.

#comment please. Please comment. Ok. Ex oh ex oh. Xoxo

CHAPTER 57

LEXI POV

The girls sat the sides of my bed. We had all managed to get Niall to go home and freshen up and grab Rayne which gave us girls a little time to talk.

"Im slightly confused." I whispered pushing both hands through my hair. "We all are trust me." "So we really think that Claire was framed? Why would somebody do such a thing?" I asked confused. "Why would anyone hit you over the head with a metal pole?" Selena questioned. "Fair enough." I spoke slowly as I looked down at my trembling hands.

"Im going to get the the bottom of this. I'm telling you now." I said firmly. "I will go back to modeling and contact my agent. I will find out what Claire is doing and basically run up and do the same job as her." I continued.

"Lex you can't do that. You need to rest after you come out. And you know how Niall will be he will make you rest." I sighed. "I don't give a shit. She's probably just doing her usual Victoria secret shit. Ill do some investigating. Trust me on this ok?" I said looking at each girl firmly in the eye.

"Okay." All three of them said in unison. "So as soon as I get out of here-" "-You will rest." A male voice cut me off.

I looked up to see my brother.

"James." I whispered.

"Hey baby sis." He said grinning showing off his white teeth. "We will leave you guys to chat." Maddie grinned standing up from her seat. I mouthed a 'thank you' and soon enough they were outside and James took their place.

"You look awful." He laughed. "Thanks bro. What a sister wants to hear when she hasn't see you in forever!" He laughed. "How you doin'?" He asked his Irish accent coming through very harshly. "Eh I was alright until I got hit my a pole." He chuckled. "Missed your sarcasm and jokes." He said holding my hand.

"How did you get here so fast?" I asked slightly confused. "I was in London." He smirked. "WHY OMG?!" I yelled, my eyes wide. "Um...I kinda uh..." He looked down at the floor twiddling his fingers. "Spit it out James!" I said slapping his shoulder. "Mum kinda uh dis-owned me..." My eyes widened. "Goody goody boy got dis owned?" I gasped thinking he was joking.

"Im not joking lex." "W-what happened!?" I asked. "Well you know my girlfriend Isabelle..." He drifted off. "You're still with her!?" I asked smiling. He had dated Isabelle for since he was 16!

"We took a break for a while but um..." He blushed. "We kinda have a two year old baby girl." I choked on my saliva. "What the fuck!" I whisper-yelled. "I know. I know. Mum wasn't very happy. And it all is wrong and Lexi you can't hate me. Please I can't have my baby sister hating me to." "James! You're an adult! Do what you want! I'm not mad!" I said squeezing his hand.

"What's her name?" I grinned.

"Megan." He blushed. "Awe!" I cooed. "Wanna know her full name?" He questioned. I nodded. "Megan Alexis Taylor-Cain." Taylor was Isabelle's last name.

"Alexis!?" I smiled. "Yes." He blushed. "Aw James!" I cooed. He laughed and nodded.

I had missed my brother so much. We always had a pretty good relationship and I loved it. He was always one I could talk to like when I first went to my dads....

~~flashback~~

@AlexisCarter: Fed up. Just arrived in L.A and dads already pissing me off. Cant drink till 21 over here! What am i supposed 2 do 4 fun?

"I already want to leave." I said as soon as my brother, James answered my call. "Come on Lexi give it a go. Mum just told me how your dad has another girlfriend. Be kind to this one. Youve got one shot Lex." I sighed heavily and collapsed onto my round bed. "James you dont know how much I hate it here. She got rid of my Paris!" I cried. "Your dog?" "YES! She said she was allergic or some shit." My brother sighed. I could almost see him running his hand through his dirty blonde hair. "Look Lex I have to go but remember you have one go to make this work ok. Do it for your dad, do it for me and do it for yourself." And thats when the line went dead.

~~end of flashback~~

He had always been there for me...

"So enough about me how's your life been?"

I bit my lip.

I guess I better tell him now....

"Her name is Rayne." I smiled. His eyes widened. "I thought you were dating Niall!" He exclaimed shocked. I laughed loudly. "I am! I'm not les!" He nodded and relaxed a little more. "My daughter. Her name is Rayne." I whispered. "Lexi you are joking." He said sounding disappointed. "Im really not." I whispered.