Chapter 12-part 2

CHAPTER 12 PART 2

LEXI POV

As we walked down the streets of London towards my flat Eleanor was the first to break the silence. "So where are we going tonight?" I smiled. "Its a surpise but its aboutt an hour and a half away depending on traffic." Selena's eyes widened. "Thats a long car ride." I laughed and nodded. "Dont worry you will enjoy it. Its so awesome. Its down in beaconfield!" I grinned.

"Hey what was up with all that shit back at Nialls?" Millie asked. I raised an eyebrow my face full of confusion. "You know Niall likes you." She said with a disappointed tone in her voice. I sighed. I didnt want everyone to pressure me into dating Niall even thoujgh I do love him. The girls just pressure me, i know they will. "Me and Niall wont happen." I lied.

"WOAH!" The girls said in sync as they entered my flat. I laughed as i alked over to the sink and got a glass of water. "Okay go to my dress room and get a dress. Then go to the room across and pick some shoes. I have more shoes in the wardrobe in that room. Jewelry is in the next room with the makeup, if you use it take it. I mean whatever dres you take you can keep it, as well with shoes. I have too much!" I exclaimed. They laughed. "Ill be there in a second go pick your dresses!" I said grinning.

FROM LIAM- He broke up with Claire

TO LIAM- YAY!

FROM LIAM- Not yay.

ELEANOR POV

As we opened the door to the "dress room" My eyes widened and my eyebrows raised. "OH MY FUCKING GOD." We all said rather loudly. I heard Lexi laugh from the other room. 

This was definitely a dress room! there were literally aisles so you can walk down and look through the hangers. It was, I was just gobsmacked, absolutely speechless.

"You guys are still waiting in the doorway?" Lexi asked laughing as she crossed her arms. "Are you serious? These are all your dresse?" Millie asked, just as speechles as me. "No these are just all my dresses in London." Fuck this girl used to be spoilt.

"On three we all come out...agreed?" I heard Lexi call. 

"1....

2.....

3!" We all yelled. We all ran out of the rooms and into the hallway. "OH MY GOD WE ARE GORGEOUS!" Millie squealed.

I observed Millie's dress. She was wearing a long dark green sparkly dress which touched the floor with a pair of black kitten heels. Her eyes were a pretty green with a few layers of mascara. Her dress had very thin spaghetti straps. 

Selena was wearing a knee length red sparkly dress that had spaghetti straps, she also had a pair of strappy black heels. He hair was pinned back into a really need sock bun. She had her fringe swooped to the side. She wore a thin layer of mascara and her glasses were off which meant she was obviously wearing contacts, no matter how much she hated them. 

Lexi was wearing a black dress that was just above the knees, but it didnt hug her legs like the other girls. Her dress was more free. On her black dress she had gold glitter stripes starting from the very top to the very bottom of her dress. Her shoes were a gold flat. She didn't have any makeup on, and she looked absolutely gorgeous.

I on the other hand was wearing a zebra printed cocktail dress. It ended mid thigh and fit tightly. My dress didnt have any straps but had a black buckle belt around the waist. I wore a pair of white heels and my hair was in a elegant side braid. My eyes were just a simple mascara and black eyeliner and a little pink lip.

"Wow your boys are gonna faint at how fucking gorgeous you all are!" Lexi exclaimed laughing. I smiled. Then suddenly there was a knock on the door. "That must be the boys." Lexi said grinning.

LEXI POV

"COMING!" I screamed as I ran towards the door. 

As i opened the door I watched Nialls mouth drop. I couldn't help but blush...blush why am I blushing? I have a boyfriend. Luke. Luke is my boyfriend. Right? I shouldnt be blushing.

The girls crept up behind me and I watched everyones face, besides Harrys turn to a smile. 

"You ready to go? We are off to the crazy bear!" I said grinning.

The crazy bear is a pretty exspensive place with a dress code. I think they only have six all over the country.

They have a crystal room, a swimming pool, chill out room, Moroccan room, a bar and so much more. Plus their food is maginificant.

Their bathrooms are crazy! Im not joking they have like glass everywhere but its like shiny black and whichever way you turn it becomes a different colour. The sink are like a waterfall with glass dishes. Its amazing I cant even describe how amazing it is.

(A/N PLEASE GOOGLE "THE CRAZY BEAR BEACONSFIELD ENGLAND" I WENT THERE TODAY AND IT WAS FUCKING AMAZING I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN.")

NIALL POV

I cant even decribe to you how gorgeous Alexis looked. Please can she just be mine?

HARRY POV

**EARLIER THAT DAY**

TEXT CONVO WITH CLAIRE (C=Claire H=Harry)

H=I spoke to management and im calling this relationship off.

C=You will regret this Harry.

H=It was a management set up. They saw that this wasnt working.

C= I dont give a fuck about your management just know u will regret.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FUCKING SHIT CHAPTER I DIDNT SLEEP TILL 5AM AND THEN I HAD TO GET UP AT 9AM BC OF THE PARTY AT CRAZY BEAR AND IM TYPING THIS NOW AT 7:30PM AND IM IN THE MIDDLE OF A PARTY AND I JUST NEED SLEEP! BETTER CHAPTER TOMORROW I PROMISE.XXXX

btw look at the gif on the side hehe