THE AVENGER'S ARE MADE UP!

Third POV -

People drove across New York City, going about their daily lives while the Avengers retired. Nobody heard from them, and they were nowhere to be seen, implying that no fights were taking place. Everything was peaceful. Nick Fury was driving about with Maria Hill, taking in the calm city around them. They parked their car and decided to roam around freely, enjoying the calm.

Maria: "Have you heard from them?"

Fury: "Not a single word."

Maria: "Well, I wish them well-."

They were stopped in their tracks when they heard a really loud collision sound. They both stared at each other in fear and grabbed their pistols. The sound emerged from the old Avengers Tower. Fury and Maria dashed over to see what the hell was going on. They stopped in front of the broken-down road with nine individuals lying there unconscious..

Maria: "Is that who... I think it is."

Fury: "Yes, it's exactly who you're thinking."

Maria and Fury were stunned; they didn't know what to do or say, so they decided to contact some S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to see if they might assist them. While they waited, everyone began to stir around, trying to wake up. They all sat up, gazing around the place, trying to figure out what had happened.

Brie: "Guys, are you okay?"

Lizzie: "Fine, except for the part where my head is pounding."

Tom: "Uhhh, I don't think we are in Los Angeles anymore."

Fury: "Good afternoon, heroes, or should I say welcome back, Avengers?"

Rdj: "Samuel, how are you? Do you know how we came here? Did you just call us the Avengers? I know it's been a while, but please use our real names because we don't start filming until tomorrow."

Fury: "First of all, it's fury to you, and it's good to see you too, Stark."

Chris: "Okay, come on, it's not funny, Cobie. Can you please tell him to stop?"

Maria: "Excuse me, who is Cobie? Nick is just trying to help."

Scarlett: "Okay, jokes over, guys, that's enough. We just want to know how we got here because last time I checked, we were in the woods."

Fury: "Agent Romanoff I don't know what you're talking about; we are in New York."

Scarlett: "It's Agent Romanoff now."

Y/n: "WHAT!"

Lizzie: "Ok, someone tell me why my hair is red and I'm in my Wanda costume. I don't remember putting my wig and clothes on."

Sebastian: "Lizzie, What are you talking about?"

He looked down and saw he was in his Bucky suit. He looked to his left and saw his metal arm with a really worried look on his face.

Scarlett wore a black and grey outfit with pistols tied to the side of her belt and her red hair in small braids, like she did in the Black Widow film.

Chris was in his Captain America suit, holding his shield.

Rdj dressed in an Iron Man suit, while Y/n wore a black suit and a moon necklace around her neck.

Brie was in her Captain Marvel uniform, with her gloves wrapped around her hands.

Chris wore his Thor outfit and held his hammer in his left hand.

Tom was dressed as Spider-Man and holding his mask.

Lizzie was dressed in her Wanda Civil War outfit, her red hair standing out in front of her.

Maria: "Have you all gone insane? Did you hit your head so hard? Do you recall who you are? Tell me your names so we know the damage isn't severe."