Mind

Third POV -

The five of them appeared in an alleyway, transforming from their time travel suits into their Avenger suits, waiting on a cue for them to leave.

Evans: "All right, we all have our assignments. Two stones, one in S.H.I.E.L.D. and the other in the Stark Tower."

Rdj: "Stay low. Make sure you watch the clock."

Clint: "Look out; Hulk is approaching."

Sebastian: "He's not going to kill us, right?"

Evans: "Just stay out of his way, and you'll be fine."

Lizzie: "Note taken; you three know exactly what you are doing."

Rdj: "I'm Iron Man; I've got this."

Clint: "Yeah, we know; we got it all under control, Wanda."

Evans: "Ok, then, be careful. Let's go, Lizzie."

While running across the town, Evans and Lizzie tried to fit in with the others and find their way to S.H.I.E.L.D. Chris knew it would irritate him, so he put on his first Avengers outfit without the helmet. Lizzie chose to remain in her Scarlet Witch costume since it was more cosy than her Civil War attire and gave her greater strength than before. Each person received an earpiece before they were divided into groups so they could support one another in case something went wrong.

Lizzie: "Evans, I found the sceptre in the elevator, on the 80th floor."

Evans: "How did you do that?"

All she could do was roll her eyes at how stupid he was being. They both made it to the front gate, not seeing many guards lurking in the area.

Lizzie: "You trust me?"

Evans: "I don't know, why?"

Lizzie: "Stop being silly... Do you trust me?"

Evans: "Ok, yes, I do."

Lizzie: "Great. Hold on to me."

Before he could say anything else to change his mind, she caught hold of him, and they both shot up to the 78th level. Chris and Lizzie tumbled on top of the broken glass as Lizzie crashed through it.

Evans: "Yep! I don't trust you."

Lizzie: "Shut up! ... Quick the elevator, GET YOUR AMERICAN ASS UP!"

Evans: "I'm Up, I'm Up!"

Lizzie: "I'll meet you downstairs; good luck, Cap."

Guard: "Captain, I thought you were coordinating search and rescue."

Evans: "Change of plans."

Rumlow: "Hey Cap"

Evans: "Rumlow... I just got a call from the secretary. I'm going to be running on point on the sceptre."

Guard: "Sir. I don't understand."

Evans: "We got a word there may be an attempt to steal it."

Rumlow: "Sorry, Cap, we can't give you the sceptre."

Guard: "I'm going to have to call the director."

Evans: "That's ok, trust me. Hail Hydra."

As one of the guards had the sceptre in their hands, Chris extended his hand and refused to let it leave his sight. Seeing that it was the only choice, Rumlow nodded. The elevator doors opened just in time for the guard to hand over the metal case. Evans took hold of the handle and smiled as he walked out.

Evans: *Comms: Downey, what's going on? Tell me you found that cube.*

Evans: "Oh, you gotta be kidding me."