I'm Not Going To Fight You

Third POV -

Y/n: *Comms: Maria I made it to the top floor. Have you arrived yet?*

Maria: *Comms: Yes, we have, but it appears that the others are still inside the building.*

Y/n: *Comms: What... okay, attempt to connect with them, but they need to hurry.*

Maria: *Comms: That's ok. Just simply install them, and they will be out of the building.*

Y/n: *Comms: Yeah, I can do that. Please just let me know if they are out of the area.*

Maria: *Comms: Well do.*

Y/n took both explosive chips from her pocket and walked over to the wall, safely placing one of them and loading the other one. As she was about to place the other one on the second wall, a bullet went off and hit the wall in front of her. She quickly turned around to see what she was about to face, but her eyes softened at the sight of the person.

Y/n: "Ana!"

Ana: "Who the hell is Ana?"

Ana lunged for her dagger and threw it at Y/n, missing by an inch, just cutting the side of her jaw.

Y/n: "Please, Don't make me do this."

Her friend could only stare deeply into her eyes, her emotion remaining unchanged. Y/n took out her gun and aimed it towards the wall as a warning shot. When it went off, Ana grabbed her knife and swung it left, right, and centre, hoping to strike Y/n with each movement. As Y/n raised her arms to keep the knife from swinging, Ana took advantage and quickly grabbed her pistol, shooting her in the side of the ribs as she hissed in pain. Y/n kicked. The soldier on the other side of the room, Y/n moved to the wall, about to click in the final chip, when Ana charged at her, knocking them both to the floor. The explosive fell as it perched on the edge of the stairwell, swaying with each movement and kick. Ana kicked Y/n, sending her flying to the side as she slid down. Y/n grabbed the chip and was about to get up when the soldier swung her fist at her, causing her to lose her grip on the explosives. It fell out of other hands again.

Y/n: "Shit!"

Y/n stood back up and approached it, but she was too slow as the Hydra soldier grabbed a metal rod and tossed it at her, causing her to slump away from the chip, bullets flying around her. Y/n decided to use the metal bar as a shield to protect herself from each shot. She hurled it at the soldier, but she blocked the metal bar from hitting herself. They both ran, hitting each other, no matter how much pain they were in. Ana raised her knife again, plunging it into Y/n's collarbone, forcing her to scream in pain. She dropped to her knees, seeking to catch her breath after all the battling. The Hydra soldier sent her to the side, allowing Ana to get the explosive chip off the ground. Y/n saw what she was holding and ran over to the situation, grabbing the girl by the neck and dragging her up into the air.

Y/n: "Drop It, Drop It NOW!"

Ana kicked the front of Y/n's legs, knocking them both to the ground. The actress attempted to reach out to Chip but was hit with a punch to the side of the lips, causing her to bleed from the side. Y/n grabbed the Hydra soldier in a headlock, intending to force her friend to drop the explosive so she could hurry up and get the hell out of there. Ana soon dropped the chip to the ground as breathing got more difficult owing to a lack of air in her lungs. Y/n sat up, moved her friend over, picked up the chip, and flew over to the stairway, sprinting to the location where the explosive needed to be planted, but was halted by a gunshot. The bullet pierced her back, causing her to fall to the ground and howl in agony. But her abilities made her stronger. She flew to the top, but another shot to the arm knocked her off balance. Y/n gathered all of her power before leaping over the wall. Just as she was about to click it, she received a final shot to the stomach, causing her to slide down the wall, tears blinding her eyes. White power surrounds her palm, clearing up her abdomen and making it easier for her to breathe.