We're both upside down

Scarlett's POV -

Everything beneath and all around us was collapsing. I took Lizzie by the wrist to make sure she was always by my side. With her crimson wisps, she formed a shield with her hands above her head to ensure that nothing fell on us. We fell to the level below as the ground underneath us crumbled. With all the running, Lizzie collapsed on top of me, unable to breathe again. Gazing upward from the bottom, I observed Antonia violently hitting the glass prison.

Scarlett: "You Ok, Be Careful."

Lizzie: "I think I broke a rib."

Scarlett: "Antonia... No, I'm going to open the door. You're going to come after me... It's okay. It's ok. I know you're still in there, and I'm not going to leave you, okay?

I pressed the button on the keypad, letting her out. We both gently withdrew so as not to aggravate her further. Lizzie and I moved backwards, her following, and then there was an explosion in front of us all. As I slid over the floor, attempting to look around and hold onto something, the flooring lifted up. I recalled that my suit was still attached to the hooks from the widows. I took them out of my pocket just in case I needed them and stabbed myself into the floor to support myself before I fell to my death. I was able to land safely because the panel shifted to the side. Lizzie carefully slid beside me, helping me stand up again and guiding me away from the explosion in our rear.

Lizzie: "There's Y/n?"

Scarlett: "Where's Yelena?"

Lizzie: "I Don't see her... Y/n!"

Only a few metres separated us as Y/n ran in the direction of Dreykov's aircraft. I made an effort to endure the agony since I didn't want her to hurt herself. She launched her magic to the side and hoisted herself onto the aircraft. Lizzie and I exchanged terrified looks as we stared at one another. Y/n ripped off a piece of metal, seeing us in the distance and grinning. We were so close to the plane, but at the same time, so far. I hurried towards her quicker, a tear streaming down my cheek.

Scarlett: "Y/N!"

Lizzie: "Y/n... NO!"

Scarlett: "DON'T DO IT!"

Y/n: "SAVE THE OTHERS, this was fun."

Scarlett & Lizzie: "NOOO!"

The jet caught fire when she forcefully struck the propeller with the metal pole. Drekov's jet exploded into pieces of metal as it collapsed off the edge, knocking Y/n back into the air. I grabbed the parachute off the ground as I hurried towards the edge. Lizzie was standing next to me, searching desperately everywhere for Y/n. I dragged her to my side, leapt over the edge, and avoided everything that was crashing in our direction. I spotted Y/n falling to her death, unconscious on the side. Lizzie covered her head with my shoulder out of fear of our height. Grabbing Y/n's suit, I pulled her to my side, putting Lizzie in her embrace and securing the parachute to her. Y/n's eyes slowly opened to see mine. Lizzie raised her head to look at the person beside her.

Scarlett: "I've got you... I've got you."

From the corner of my eye, I saw Antonia flying down towards me at full speed.

Scarlett: "Stay with Lizzie."

Y/n tried to hold onto my hand to stay, but the wind was too powerful, driving them both back onto the lower ground as I forced myself off the parachute and back into the air. In order for Antonia to follow me safely down, I leapt on a few boxes and made my way through. I waited for her on the frame of the solar panel. As soon as she realised where I was, she drew her knife along the glass, grabbed hold of me, and pushed me through various obstacles as we neared the ground. As I pulled the parachute to drop us down, she punched me in the face. Not seeing any of the others yet, I rolled across the dirt, collecting my breath a little.