Training

Y/N's POV -

Tom: "I didn't do that."

Y/n: "I feel like I'm in a horror movie."

Brie: "Omg, yes, how fun will this be?"

Chris: "Uh, hello?"

Scarlett: "Anyone home."

Stephen: "Hellooo, I've been waiting for your visit.

Lizzie: "How? You don't even know us."

Stephen: "I'm Dr. Stephen Strange. I can see the past and future, and I know you are not from this world."

Chris: "He's good."

Rdj: "I'm-"

Stephen: "Robert Downey Jr. I know that; I know all your real names."

Sebastian: "Is this meant to be some sort of witchcraft?"

Stephen: "Yes"

Peggy: "At least he's being truthful."

Y/n: "Exactly. That's why we came here to see if you could help us."

Stephen: "Yes, yes, I know why you came; you want answers."

Rdj: "We just wanted to get out of here, but answers are great."

Stephen: "Great, walk with me."

As we began to travel with him to another area, the walls seemed to change. He moved his hand in a circle gesture, and we all sat down on seats.

Stephen: "Tea?"

Scarlett: "sure?"

Chris: "You wanted to give us answers, so talk."

Stephen: "Yes, of course, I wanted to discover a new time-travelling method that allows me to carry different objects from different universes without stepping through the portal."

Lizzie: "Obviously, that didn't work because it brought us instead."

Stephen: "I'm sorry... And I can fix that by helping you guys get out of here."

Tom: "Great, so do your yellow sparkly thing and transport us back."

Stephen: "It's not as simple as you think."

Chris: "What do you mean by that?"

Stephen: "What I mean is that you need to take down your darkest fear, or should I say the Avengers' worst fears."

Sebastian: "Worst fears, what do you mean the Avengers worst fears?"

Peggy: "He means Hydra and the Red Room."

Lizzie: "No, no, we just went through S.H.I.E.L.D., and that was already torturing enough."

Evans: "What are we supposed to do? Just give ourselves up."

Stephen: "No, nothing like that. You battle and defeat them, and you achieve your goal. There are just three phases. Y/n, Sebastian, Elizabeth, you grew up in Hydra; therefore, you must bring it down... Scarlett, yours is the Red Room, and finally, Robert, Chris, Brie, Tom, and Chris, yours are the Infinity Stones."

Rdj: "Hold on, slow down. First of all, we are not splitting up, and I'm not putting my family at risk. We either do this all together or we walk away and start a new life here. Second, what the heck are infinity stones?"

Stephen: "Calm down; I did not say you all had to split up. What I'm trying to imply is that each stage belongs to someone who had an impact on them in a previous life, so you must defeat Hydra and The Red Room first. The Infinity Stones now have their own power source."