The Avengers Tower

Lizzie's POV -

I slowly open my eyes, trying to adapt to the new light. I look down and see Scarlett fast asleep on my lap, Y/n sleeping on my shoulder, and Brie sleeping on Y/n's lap. Seeing all of them puts a smile on my face since I know they are all safe.

Sebastian: "Hey, you're awake. How are you?"

Lizzie: "Hey, I'm ok. Just my neck is a little sore from that shock collar, but everything else is ok."

Sebastian: "I'm so sorry that happened to you. I'm glad we're all together again, even if only for a day. Everyone was upset about you and Brie not being with us, especially Y/n, who couldn't sleep because she was so concerned about you and Brie."

I shifted my head to the side and saw Y/n happily sleeping. I moved my hand to her head and pulled a piece of hair out of her face, a small tear running down my cheek.

Lizzie: "You do not need to apologise, and to be honest, I could not sleep either. I assumed something horrible had happened to you all. I was so frightened, but now that we're back together, we might be able to escape this reality and return to our normal lives."

Sebastian: "Hopefully, unless something comes in our way like Hydra."

Lizzie: "Now that would be awful. Speaking about Hydra, how's your arm now that you have a full metal arm?"

Sebastian: "Yeah, that... It's ok. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the whole thing, but it's kind of cool—a little scary but cool."

Rdj: "Hey, you're awake; you slept for a couple hours."

Lizzie: "I've probably needed it; I didn't get any sleep in the raft."

Evans: "The main thing is that all of us are reunited again."

Maria: "We are here, but you guys need t-. are they all still asleep?"

Chris: "Yeah, it's been a long day."

Peggy: "I can tell; should we wait until they wake up?"

Lizzie: "Nah, it's fine. We should probably wake them up. Scarlett, Y/N, wake up, come on, we are here."

Y/n: "Mmm."

Scarlett: "Where are we?"

Peggy: "We are back in New York for now."

Maria: "Come on, we need to get out before we get spotted."

Y/n: "Chris Downey, Sebastian, and Evans go with Hayley, and we will follow behind. Scarlett, Lizzie, Cobie, and I will stay so we can wake up Brie and Tom."

Peggy: "Can someone please explain to me why she keeps calling me Hayley?"

Y/n: "I'm sorry you look exactly like my friend back at home; same with Cob- Maria."

Peggy: "It's fine, ok, boys, let's go. Be quiet. There are ears everywhere when it comes to S.H.I.E.L.D."

They all nodded their heads, heading down the back of an alleyway and through a wooden door. I returned my concentration to Y/n and Scarlett.

Lizzie: "Let's wake them up."

Y/n: "I'm waking Brie up."

Maria: "Why?"

Scarlett: "You'll see"

Y/n shifted in her seat, sitting up correctly and poking Brie's rib cage, trying hard not to laugh.

Lizzie: "She's going to hit you."

Y/n: "So... it will be so worth it. Brie. Brie. Brie. Brie. BRIE. BRIE. BRIE."