I'll NEVER... Forgive you!

Third POV -

Sebastian: "Did we get 'em all?"

Brie: "You're telling me this actually worked."

Glancing around, Scarlett saw that every stone they required was in someone's hand. Tears started to form as she fell to her knees and stared off into the horizon. Everyone soon realised Scarlett had been totally shattered. They turned their heads and failed to notice the one individual who brought the greatest joy to all in the room.

Rdj: "Scarlett, where's Y/n?"

With both hands over her face and an inconsolable cry, Scarlett shook her head. With the exception of Downey, Evans, and Lizzie, everyone started crying. The trio became motionless as they froze in place. Lizzie's heart broke to pieces upon realising the reality.

They all separated from one another as they listened to the news while sitting outside and facing the lake. Peggy and Maria were at a loss for words as they observed their friends in a completely deranged state and stood aside.

Peggy: "Do we know if she had family?"

Evans: "Yeah, us."

Lizzie: "What?!"

Peggy: "Hmmm?"

Lizzie: "What are you doing?"

Peggy: "I was just asking a question."

Lizzie: "Yeah, no!. You're acting like she's dead. Why are we acting like she's dead? We have the stones, right? As long as we have the stones, Chris, we can bring her. Isn't that right? So stop this! We're actors, get it together!"

Scarlett: "We can't get her back."

Lizzie: "Don't!"

Scarlett: "It can't be undone. It can't."

Lizzie: "Look, you may have forgotten how this place works, but there's a thing called space magic. Okay, Scarlett, you keep seeing there's no other way because you don't want to find another way! Am I right?"

Scarlett: "Don't you think if there was another way, I wouldn't do it?! I would do anything, but she still isn't here, is she?"

Lizzie: "No, that's not my point."

Scarlett: "It can't be undone, or that's at least what the red-floating idiot had to say. Maybe you want to go talk to him, OK? You go fly up there, and you talk to him! It was supposed to be me. She sacrificed her life for that goddamn stone. She bet her life on it."

Lizzie: "I'll never... forgive you! This is all your fault."

Brie went to the edge of the doc and used her powers to shoot whatever tree she came across, unleashing all of her absorbed rage and destruction. Evans and Downey remained seated, watching the confrontation between Scarlett and Lizzie. Tom watched the sunset from the side while refusing to become involved and coming to terms with the loss of his best friend. Chris was sad, and standing next to Sebastian, he was staring at the floor.

Brie: "She's not coming back; we have to make it worth it. We have to."

Chris: "We will."

Not wishing to invade anyone's privacy, Hope, Scott, and Bruce remained inside the lab, leaving everyone else outside. However, this did not stop Scott and Hope from grieving. The thought of her made them unable to control their own tears. Both of them saw how overwhelmed everyone was when they peered out the window. Unaware of the family's emotions, they felt horrible for them, but deep down, they were angry and hurt by the circumstances and couldn't quite put it into words. Hope made the decision to set her emotions aside in order to assist Bruce with the stones and work towards finding a solution that would allow them to return everyone home on the appropriate date.