Flashbacks hit hard

Y/N's POV -

My phone alarm went off on the day I knew I had to get "school." The worst part of the day was that I took my phone off the charger and went into the bathroom to get ready. I quickly brushed my teeth and pulled my hair into a ponytail. I then went to my closet and grabbed my school uniform. I picked up my bag and looked around to make sure none of my books were left behind. I locked the door behind me and headed up to the bus, noticing that there weren't many kids around. As the bus rounded the corner and the doors sprang open, I inserted my AirPods and let them park themselves. I took a seat, turned on Lana Del Ray from my playlist, and played it. When I looked up, I saw two children staring at me with large gazes. I looked at them, confused, forgetting the looks that went on.

At last, the bus stopped completely in front of my school. I saw many unfamiliar faces as I walked down the stairs—not a single one of them was someone I knew. The school made a few minor changes to the area. In five months, is that even possible for them? I moved to where I knew my friends would be hanging out. I moved to the canteen as no one was in sight. They could be there; Ana needs to fetch herself some chocolate milk every morning in order to function during the day. As in, how? Is that the reason coffee was created? When I noticed it was totally vacant, I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Where the hell are you guys?" I whispered to myself.

I decided just to walk up the stairs to the teacher's staff room to at least get a start on all the assignments and class work I had missed while filming. I stood off to the side, waiting for someone to walk past me to get the two teachers I needed. After three or so teachers, I have never seen. A teacher I knew walked past, not even noticing me until I gave her a short wave, which made her eyes widen.

"Why is everyone acting as though they haven't seen me in years?"

I say in my mind. The teacher rushes over, crushing me in a hug.

Teacher: "OMG, YOU'RE OK! What happened to you?"

Y/n: "What the hell are you talking about?"

Teacher: "Y/n? Come with me."

Without giving me a chance to speak, she grabbed my wrist and dragged me inside the staff room, past all the teachers who gasped when they saw me go by so quickly. There was nobody around when we stopped in the teacher's lounge. I swear I told them I was going to be absent for a bit because I was filming Infinity War because I was so confused about what was going on.

Teacher: "Stay here; I'm going to go get someone."

Y/n: "Can you at least tell me what's going on?"

Teacher: "Just stay here!"

Y/n: "Aren't I not allowed to be here?"

Before I could say anything more, she was gone. I took a seat on the couch and waited for the person who was supposed to enter. After roughly ten minutes, the roll call bell rang. I was unable to move or perform any tasks. I was unable to understand what was happening. There was no logic to anything. My friends had vanished from view; this was the result! After several minutes passed with no one arriving, I made the decision to depart. First class was already beginning. The door exploded open, and I got up from the couch as two individuals rushed over to give me a strong hug.

Y/2f/t: "Why would you scare us like that?"

Y/f/t: "You can't die on us, like ever!"

I pulled away from the hug and noticed tears streaming down the faces of my two teachers. Their sobs. They never cry. There is unquestionably a problem.

Y/n: "CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT THE ACUAL FUCK IS GOING ON?"

Teacher: "Told you, she doesn't know what happened."