Memories

Third POV -

Hydra agents followed the doctor's directions, taking the remaining actors down the large flight of stairs to the cell chambers where the Maximoff twins were confined when they first arrived at Hydra. One of the soldiers grabbed the keys from the wall and led them into the old testing laboratories. They all opened them up and pushed them into each room, shutting it behind them. You'd think they'd be used to the whole locking up thing by now because of S.H.I.E.L.D., but their cells had more light (except for Lizzie's Room), and they were all together, seeing each other face to face, but these rooms were different; they could only see yellow brick walls with metal wires along the doors, and they couldn't hear anything but their own breathing because the rooms were soundproof. Sebastian and Lizzie were dragged up to the next level of stairs, making their way into the Hydra lab, with Y/n leading the way while the Hydra agents pushed them both along. Lizzie would fall a couple of times trying to prevent herself from going to the room, but that only led to another Hydra agent coming along. Sebastian was attempting to push away the single Hydra agent gripping his elbow, but they pulled his arm tighter each time. He tried to see Lizzie behind him, but all he could see was tears blinding his vision.

Y/n: "Strap them to the chair, and you three can leave."

Hydra agent: "Yes, of course."

Lizzie: "YOUR HURTING ME!"

Y/n: "Do you ever shut up? You are the Scarlet Witch, pain should not matter to you. You also lived your life through these walls, Wanda, you should be used to them by now."

Sebastian: "Y/n, those memories you have in your head aren't real. We will never harm you in any way. They are Bucky and Wanda's memories."

Y/n: "Really, are you going to make more excuses for both of you? What's the next lie? We're sorry we didn't hear or see you. YOU BOTH CHOSE EVERYONE BUT ME."

Strucker: "Before we begin, may I have a word with you?"

Y/n: "Hurry!"

She stepped out of the room, gently closing the door to keep an eye on the two Avengers and ensure they did not escape the chains. Meanwhile, Y/n was out of sight, and Sebastian and Lizzie sat there, attempting to figure out what memories Hydra released.

Lizzie: "Seb Think, What movie did Y/n first come in?"

Sebastian: "Uh, wasn't she in Age of Ultron? She was held in Hydra with you and Aaron."

Lizzie: "Yes, that's correct. She came into it in phase two, her memories had been erased, and she didn't realise she was Tony and Pepper's daughter until I joined the team and helped her unlock the memories Hydra tried to erase, but I used my telepathy to resee the previous memories."

Sebastian: "If that helped get her memories back, I'm very confident you can do it again, but show her memories of being on set and everyone of us being around her—just something to stimulate her brain back to the old Y/n."

Lizzie: "Sebastian, you are a genius, but how am I going to do it when my hands are tied?"

Y/n: "So cheerful are we now? What did you do, Bucky? promised her the world, as he normally does with everyone, and now I believe it is time to bring back the Winter Soldier, don't you?"

Sebastian: "Y/n, NO! I've seen it all. You don't want to do that."

Y/n: "What are you so afraid of? You might hurt everyone you love."

Lizzie: "You don't know what you will unleash."

Y/N: "Trust me, Wanda; I know what I'm doing. Now shut it before I make you."