Sever The Nerve

Third POV -

 Melina: "Lizzie, Yelena is nearly down at the cold storage. You should start making a move. Y/n, follow her and begin rescuing the widows."

Alexei: "So you're just going to leave me with him? Stand around and do nothing."

Evans: "Yeah, I'm important, and I want to help. Plus, I don't want to partner up with him."

Lizzie: "Will you both quit it? Either work as a team or I'm going to lock you both back in cells and wait for Dreykov to get to you."

Alexei and Evans: "Fine."

Alexei: "I want to break something."

Melina: "You do. Oh, well, there is something for you both to break."

Dreykov's project caught Chris and Alexei's attention. Refitting his helmet, Alexei assumed his fighting stance. Chris only had his combat abilities since, unfortunately, the guards had taken away his shield.

Evans: "Lizzie, take care of Y/n. Be careful."

Alexei: "Melina, if this is the last time that we... Damn it."

Evans: "Oh, really, they just left us. Great."

Yelena crawled through the vents, making it easier for her to get around the place unnoticed. Once the large group of guards left, she removed the open vent, dropping down to the ground in Natasha's fighting pose.

Yelena: "Eww, that was disgusting."

Yelena glided along the walls, glancing back and forth to make sure no one was approaching her. She managed to cross the lift. She glanced over and saw the guard watching the area. Breathing in short pauses, she waited for him to turn around. Yelena put her arm around his neck, threw him in a circle, kicked him in the back of the legs, knocked the guard to the ground, slammed his head, and knocked him unconscious. Grabbing his arm, Yelena pulled him towards the hand panel, where she unlocked the door.

Melina climbed down the ladder, making her way to the control panel room. She started trying to get all the information on the floating building.

Dreykov: "Apparently, this was the grand scheme, huh, Melina, to land the Red Room and turn me over to the authorities, but not for long."

Melina was just moments away from being able to access the files in the Red Room when, all of a sudden, a lockdown alert went off. Seeing that the doors were closing in an instant, Melina dashed to the doors, but she couldn't hold on for very long. She had to jump back because the doors almost slammed shut on her fingers.

Melina: "NO, NO, No, No."

In search of the widows, Lizzie and Y/n hurried down separate hallways. There were many rooms in one location. Y/n proposed splitting up to quicken their work. Although Lizzie was initially anxious about the idea, she eventually gave in. She hurried to the room next to her after giving her a quick hug. After walking to the next room, Y/n noticed it was vacant. Just as Y/n was ready to go, she saw another door. Pecking out, she watched Lizzie explore the various rooms. Just as she was going to shout out to Lizzie, she felt a bag being placed over her head from behind and was pulled away.

Lizzie: "Y/n, any luck, Y/n?"

Lizzie walked into the room. Y/n walked in, seeing it empty. Her heart dropped, thinking the worst.

Lizzie: "Y/n, if you think this is a joke, it really isn't, especially where we are... Y/N!"

Lizzie hurriedly went from room to room, searching for her. Running back into the room where Y/n had been last seen, she noticed the same door that Y/n had used as she looked around. Lizzie opened the door, only to have someone cover her mouth, drag her through the door, and vanish out of sight.