Agent Romanoff

Scarlett's POV -

Ross: "Shall we begin?"

Scarlett: "Sure."

Ross: "State your full name and age."

Scarlett: "Natasha Romanoff, age 32."

Ross: "You're awake, Agent Romanoff, and if you're the only one who knows who they really are, tell me who your friends are working for; if you tell me, maybe I'll set you free."

Scarlett: "Well, my friends aren't working for anyone, they have been with me this whole time, but I'm not going anyway without them, so either you set us all free or you just put me back with the rest."

Ross: "Your smart Romanoff, what do you want?"

Scarlett: "I don't want anything, but I need to see Liz- Wanda Maximoff, and Carol Danvers."

Ross: "I don't know if I should let you. They are both a mess right now."

Scarlett: "Come on, Mr. Secretary, I need to have a word with them. It's important."

Ross: "Fine, five minutes, that's it."

Scarlett: "Thank you."

Ross brought in an agent, releasing the handcuffs from the desk. I rushed out of my seat and followed him to Lizzie. I almost blew my cover when I mentioned Lizzie; I was nervous to see them both since I knew they'd be a disaster. My thoughts came to an end when I realised we were on another floor in front of the door.

Ross: "Remember, five minutes. I'm waiting out here."

I nodded, as he swiped his ID card, the door opened. I walked in, the doors re-closed behind me. I looked around, It was a very big room, it was dark but had a little dim light hanging from the ceiling, I saw Lizzie's Cell at the end of the room, it was a bit far, I knew there would be cameras in here, so I had to keep playing along with the game. I started to run. I'm going to waste time if I keep walking.

Scarlett: "Wanda?"

Lizzie: "Who's there?"

Scarlett: "It's me, Natasha."

I placed my hands on the bars and noticed her on the ground. She looked awful. I felt terrible; it seemed like she had been crying for hours. The redness beneath her eyes tells me she's not doing well.

Lizzie: "Scarlett?"

I turned my head, looking towards the camera, and then, back at her, I waved my hand to motion for her to come close. She tried to get up, but it was a bit difficult at first, but she finally made it over close enough for me to whisper to her.

Lizzie: "Scarlett, how did you get in here? Why are you calling me Wanda? Did they do something to you?"

Scarlett: "Put your voice down, and no, I'm just playing along with their game so I can see you and Brie."

Lizzie: "I hate it here, please. I just want to get out."

Scarlett: "I know, I know, I promise you, me and the rest of us are going to get out. You need to have hope."

Lizzie: "I can't cope; it's dark, it's lonely, and this straitjacket doesn't make it any better. Please stay with me, Scarlett. In the movie, it was all fun and games, but now this is just terrifying. Wait, where is Y/n? Have you seen her? Is she hurt?"

Scarlett: "It's ok, Y/n is Fine, she's with me. She's safe."

I put both my hands on her cheeks. I wiped the new, fresh tears with my thumbs, trying to calm her down. I hated seeing her like this. A few tears dropped from my face.