Car Accident

Y/N's POV -

My eyes blinked several times, attempting to regain sight. I rubbed my forehead and felt blood trickle down it. Scarlett rested her head on the driving wheel, Chris was shoved against the door, and Lizzie was positioned on top of me. My head pounded from the car flipping. I sat up and saw the car halfway off the bridge.

Y/n: "Shit, Lizzie... Elizabeth, come on, please wake up. Scarlett, come on, please... Omg, Chris, you're bleeding. Someone, please wake up!"

Evans: "Ow, my head."

As Chris tried to sit up, the vehicle steadily drifted closer to the edge.

Y/n: "CHRIS! Don't Move."

Evans: "What's going on?"

Y/n: "If you keep moving, you're going to kill us all. Just carefully wake up, Scarlett."

Evans: "Yeah, yeah. I can do that, Scar. Scarlett, wake up."

She lifted her head off the steering wheel, attempting to regain control of her breathing, as Chris checked on Scarlett to ensure that she was alright. Lizzie began to wake up; she attempted getting herself up, but Chris and I caught her wrist and sat her back down.

Y/n: "DON'T MOVE!"

Lizzie: "Could you possibly stop yelling? My head is throbbing, and you aren't helping."

Scarlett: "We need to get out of this car."

Evans: "Uh, guys, I think we have company."

Scarlett: "Lizzie, use your powers to move the car back a little."

Lizzie: "But you said not to use my magic."

Scarlett: "REALLY! You don't want to use it now that I've told you to use your magic! Make up your mind, Lizzie!"

Lizzie: "I was joking, chill!"

Y/n: "We can't truly joke in this position since if we don't get out of this car within the next second, we'll end up dead."

Scarlett: "On my count of three, Chris, you move to the back with me and Lizzie, pushing the car back, ready. One, two."

Y/n: "THREE!"

Lizzie and I moved aside, allowing Chris and Scarlett to get to the back. As Lizzie ringed the car with her red wisps, pushing it slightly so we could get out, the figure in the distance jumped out and gradually approached us. I could hardly tell who it was.

Scarlett: "I'm pretty sure Ross has no jurisdiction here. Brie move."

Y/n: "What are you doing?"

Scarlett: "You should know I'm a better shot when I'm pissed off."

Scarlett instantly took her pistol from her pocket, loaded it, and aimed it directly at the person in front of the car. There was a reasonable distance between us and the person on the other side. The bullet flew directly from the pistol to the guy, but he was also swift. They raised their shield in order to block the bullet.

Lizzie: "What the hell?"

They swung their hands in the air, hurling the shield through the window and nearly hitting Scarlett in the face. She glanced around for more bundles of bullets to replace in her pistol. I peered under the seat and saw two boxes remaining. I grabbed the bottom of the gun and reloaded it without wasting any time. I looked beside me and saw the back glass shattered open, allowing us to get out of the car. I rose up on the seat while Scarlett continued to aim at the guy. I pushed myself up and jumped on the road. Chris noticed what I had done, as did Lizzie. The two of them jumped out of the car and stood next to me, and we all observed that the metal armour guy had disappeared. Scarlett jumped out, lying low with her pistol drawn. She moved her hand down, instructing us to crouch. The three of us walked to the side and looked out.