Meeting Gabiru and a Dryad

(Last time)

Rigurd: "Is Rimuru-sama here?"
"What's up, Rigurd?
Rigurd: "Rimuru-sama, some envoy of the Lizardmen have arrived here."
"Got it. Take me to them".
_______________________________________

(The interactions between Gabiru and Rimuru and the rest are same. So Imma time skip to the conference/talking room)

Y/n pov

Kanchō: "That concludes my assessment and report."
"Hmmm.... So 200,000 orcs which is much more than the orcs that attacked your village. And since their marching through this forest to get to the Lizardmen is troubling. Just what are they after? Who's making them do this?".
Kaijin: "Orcs aren't very intelligent monsters. If there's something behind this invasion other then just instinct, we should suspect someone is backing them."
Rimuru: "Like a Demon Lord, perhaps?."
"Or a Orc lord? But it doesn't add up since this Gelmud guy was the one who came to your village right before the Orcs attacked. Maybe he could be the one backing the Orcs?".
Goblin Lord 1: "I believe caution would be wiser than optimism in this case."
"I agree". I and Rimuru say in unison.
I see a surprised face on Kanchō's face. "Something wrong Kanchō?".
Kanchō: "One of my body doubles I had scouting the forest has made an encounter.".
"An encounter? With whom?". I ask curiously.
Kanchō: "Will they request an audience with you. How shall I respond?".
Rimuru: "Who is it?"
Kanchō: "Well... It's... a Dryad."
"A Dryad?!". Me and Rimuru say in an *ahem* baffled tone.
Rigurd: "Hasn't it been decades since a Dryad has shown itself?".
"Hmm... Bring her in. I wanna why it wants to speak with us.". I say as a regain my composure. Then I see green light, covering 1/3 of the room. Shion and Benimaru stand in front of me and Rimuru in case something happens.
???: "Ruler of Monsters, and all those who are loyal to them, forgive me for this unannounced visit. I am Treyni, a Dryad. It is a pleasure to meet with you two".
Rimuru: "I'm Rimuru Tempest. And this is my brother, Y/n Tempest. It's nice to meet you, Treyni-san. Tell us what brings you here?".
Treyni: "I've come here to request a favor."
"A favor? Is it something related to the meeting we were having?". I ask to the Treyni-san.
Treyni: " Rimuru Tempest, Y/n Tempest, ruler of monsters, I would like the both of you to defeat the Orc Lord."
I and Rimuru blink in surprise.

"You want us to defeat the Orc Lord? Is he strong?"

"You want us to defeat the Orc Lord? Is he strong?". I say curiously. My Saiyan blood is aching for a battle ever since I fought Ifrit.
Rimuru: "Brother! You can't just say that causally! I get it your a Saiyan and Saiyans like fighting but we have to carefully decide our actions.". Rimuru scolded me for saying that question.
"S-sorry. Hehe".
Treyni: "Yes, Y/n Tempest. The Orc Lord is strong."
Benimaru: "I'm very suspicious that you come here claim yourself to be a Dryad. If you came here to seek people to defeat the Orc Lord, there are other races stronger than hobgoblins that would suffice."
Treyni: "That's a good question. But you see if your ogre village was still around, I might've come to your village and ask for help instead. But even so I cannot ignore these presence of the ones who stand in front of me... If the Orc Lord we're to attack the Forest, we Dryads alone won't be able to stop him alone. Thus, I've came to seek those strong to help with this threat."
Rimuru: "Hm... The idea of a Orc Lord existing was still a theory. But with you here to confirm it...".
Treyni: "We, Dryads have knowledge of the forest and are aware of everything that happens in this forest. The Orc Lord does truly exist."
Rimuru: "Give us some time to answer."
"Nani! What do you mean time?! If the Orcs are travelling towards the Lizardmen's domain, are they fall they'll come here next! We must accept this request, brother!".
Rimuru: "Brother. We must first gather information and not go in blindly that would cost us lives.".
"..." I stay silent as what Rimuru said was true.

(A few moments later)

Rimuru: "With that out of the way. Let's resume the meeting. Does anyone have any thoughts on what the Orcs might want?".
Shuna: "One thing does come to mind... Kanchō, did you investigate our village?".
Kanchō: "...Hai."
Shuna: "Judging from your reaction, I assume you found none?".
Kanchō: "...Hai... Not a single of our brothers or the Orcs were found."
"Huh? None of what specifically?". I ask as I don't follow the conversation the kijins had.
Kanchō: "Bodies."
"Nani?!". Me and Rimuru say.
Benimaru: "We didn't understand how they were able to feed an entire 200,000 Orc army. Since they have no concept of logistics."
Rimuru: "Wait... You're saying that they-".
Treyni: "The unique skill... Starved".
"I'm guessing it's a skill that has you eating like your starved, making anything edible be counted as food. Even the same and other species. Am I correct?". I say as I recall knowledge from Earth that studies shows that when a animal/insect is hungry, like starved, they tend to eat their own species or anything that is seen as edible.
Treyni: "You are partly correct, Y/n Tempest. It's a skill that the Orc Lord possesses, it allows him to absorb the properties of any monster. It's quite similar to your 'predator' skill, Rimuru Tempest."
Rimuru: "I see. So their goal isn't to destroy the higher races of the forest but to steal their power instead..."
"Well if that's the case we aren't in the clear, since we have evolved monsters here. Which would make all meals for the Orcs to obtain their power."
Benimaru: "Aren't you forgetting the meal that'll attract them the most here? We have the strongest slime and a Saiyan here, remember?".
"Your right. If they were to us they'd be able to learn Ki and possibly obtain the other Super Saiyan forms, making them stronger!". I say in worry. "Since Saiyans are the strongest race, with no limit to their power, they could take over this world!". This information shocked everyone, hearing that we, Saiyans have other transformations and have no limit to our growth. "I think I'll give a demonstration... *breathe in*...*breathe out*... ARGHHHHH!!!"

A/n Pov

The entire place shakes from the sheer pressure your yelling and power. Your hair occasionally turning yellow and your eyes turning turquoise. Rimuru seeing this knows what your trying to do, and is amazed at the amount of magicules your outputing. The rest of the people, especially Treyni, in the meeting room are in shock, awe and in fear at the amount of power your displaying.

Y/n pov

I calm down my yelling and lower my Ki signature. "What you all just saw was a glimpse of my 1st form.". I say with pride. Everyone except for Rimuru is still shocked by the amount of power I displayed. 'Hehe'.
Rimuru: "*ahem* I'll take the decision of saying that we'll take on this Orc Lord for you... I believe we need to develop a alliance with the Lizardmen, but given the guy who was representing them... We need someone who'll actually listen to reason to make this alliance work."
Kanchō: "Then.. Y/n-sama. Would you allow me if I spoke personally to the chieftain of the Lizardmen?".
"Hmm... Yes, you have permission. But make the alliance make sure we are equals to fight along side them. Don't let them downplay you on that. Got that, Kanchō?"
Kanchō: "Hai. Y/n-sama".

(Imma skip Kanchō's (Souei) conversation with the Chieftain of the Lizardmen. Sorry to those of who want to read that, making Souei be a badass in that scene.)

_______________________________________

A/n: That's the end of this chapter. Also the voting is off. Milim shall be Y/n's love interest.

Here meme: