Bio

So, this is my first ever story and I've had ideas running through my head for a while now. And I don't see this concept being used yet, so let's make this fun. Please give me any type of criticism to make this story worthwhile.

First name: (Y/N)
Last name: (L/N)

Looks:

Your a hot headed tomboy who does whatever she can to get what she wants

Your a hot headed tomboy who does whatever she can to get what she wants. Your someone people shouldn't mess with. But out of all things, you hate perverts the most. So, your easily able to handle the perverted trio everytime they get up to something. You may not like Issei, but he's a "friend". And by friend, I mean a guy that owes you lots of favors. You may also change the red in your hair to any color you like, even while your transformed, and it'll be marked with (H/C) for 'Highlight Color'. But your primary hair color will still be black.

Weapon: Scissor Blade/Rending Scissor

You are in possession of both Scissor Blades and is treated as a Sacred Gear

Decapitation Mode: You aquired this ability mid season 1. While your blades are in this mode, your swings become more powerful and they fully cancel regeneration.

SEN-I-SOSHITSU: Your finishing technique. This move allows you to kill your target or seperate their soul from their body. In a more accurate term you could, oh I don't know, kill someone's body and keep their head alive. Just an example. But, when you do fully kill someone, their soul enters Senketsu, increasing his strength.

Twilight Healing(Season 2): During the Rating Game of Rias Vs Riser, you faced off against Satsuki Kiryūin. During that fight, Asia sacrificed herself for you to keep fighting. In the end, she passed to you her sacred Gear Twilight Healing. Your inexperienced with it right now, but you started to practice more with it. You can't let her down.

Rending Scissors (Season 3): After finishing your training with Souseiseki, the first scissor master you ran into, she blessed your scissors with their full power. With the Rending Scissors fully unlocked, you have a long way to go in order to master it.

Scissor Art: Blade of a Thousand Cuts (Season 4): During your training with Otoya, you are able to shrink your scissors and make multiple small versions of them. You can manipulate them and controls them at your will.