S2 E2: The 10 Day Training Arc (Part 1)

Mikisugi: Come on Issei! Move it move it! If you want to get stronger, then pick up the pace!

Issei: I'm.......trying.......why do I get all the heavy stuff.

Koneko: Maybe it's because you lack actually upper body strength.

Kiba: It's quite easy when you do it all the time.

The boy groans before stopping to catch his breath.

Asia: I-i could help you if you need it.

Mikisugi: Now Asia, he must bare that weight on his own. If you take a single thing from him, then I'll double your weight.

Asia: Y-yes Mr.Mikisugi.

(Y/N): Damn, you got it rough.

You walk past him, only carrying your own bag for this trip. Your glad he didn't give you any additional bags, but you worry for when he says he has something harder in store.

Mikisugi: Now man up Issei! If your the last one there, then I'll give you worse training.

Issei: What could even be worse then this?

(Y/N): Best you not ask that.

It wasn't a long walk before you reach your destination.

Rias: Welcome. Glad to see that you all arrived in one piece.

Issei: I'm.....not so sure.....about that.

(Y/N): Nice place. Is it Gremory owned?

Rias: Yup. We're gonna be using it while we're here for the 10 days.

Koneko: What now Sensei?

Mikisugi: First, you all put your bags away. Then, meet back here and I'll explain.

Everyone nods, except Issei who is on the ground from exhaustion. We all head to each of our temporary rooms.

(Y/N): Huh. As bland as my own.

Senketsu: {Well, it's something. You won't be here for long anyway.}

You put down your bag before sitting on the bed.

Senketsu: {?? We are supposed to go back out remember.}

(Y/N): I know. But, I wanted to talk with you for a second. About that Kamui.

Senketsu: {What is it?}

(Y/N): Did you notice anything about it? Since your a Kamui, maybe you could have seen anything different.

Senketsu: {Sadly, I didn't. Nothing stood out to me. She also didn't have a Seki Tekko, meaning that she has a different way to transform.}

(Y/N): I see. Well, we should head outside again. Shouldn't keep them waiting.

You then get up and go back outside and see Rias and Akeno along with Mikisugi.

Mikisugi: You finally show up. Talking with Senketsu?

(Y/N): Yeah. So, what is my training?

Mikisugi: Well first, I want to see how strong you are before we actually go into your training. So, I want you to fight Akeno.

(Y/N): Really? Alright then.

Akeno: Oh my~. Please don't go easy on me. Seeing you fight all those devils before.....I'm already getting wet~.

Rias: Down girl........What am I saying? You won't listen right now anyway.

You go to pull the pin on your Seki Tekko, but your stopped by a needle hitting your arm.