S4 E5: Reached The Big City (Koneko POV)

After a day of driving, we finally reach the city. And, it's way way bigger then just the small town that we came from. And with more places, that means we could be attacked. We'll need to be more careful.

Xenovia kept driving while trying to get to our apartment

Xenovia kept driving while trying to get to our apartment. The streets are filled with people and everything seems so lively.

Irina: Wow. Everything is so....wow.

Sona: I will agree with you there. But, we can't let the sights distract us from our mission.

Koneko: She's right. We need to find the Scissor Masters in (Y/N) place until she wakes up.

With a knock on the window, Raynare peaks inside.

Raynare: Hey, I found the apartment complex. Just keep going straight and take a right. It'll be the third building next to a candy shop.

Hearing that makes my ears perk up. If we're next to a candy store, then I can buy candy whenever I want! All the candy...... chocolate......all those sweets could be mi-

Sona: Koneko. Your drooling.

Wait....I'm drooling? Crap!

Koneko: Sorry, didn't noti- Hey! What are you doing!?

Sona: Cleaning your face. That's nasty. And some dropped on (Y/N)'s face.

She removes the towel from my face and cleans (Y/N)'s before looking back at me.

Sona: Your not going to that shop.

Koneko: Who says I can't?

Sona: I can. And I am. Because if you go there, then you'll be laying around and doing nothing.

Koneko: No I wouldn't!

Sona: Oh really? Because from what I've heard from you about Rias in the past, it was exactly that way.

Koneko: ........No....

She raises her eyebrow and looked away from me.

Sona: As I thought.

I pout and cross my arms.

Xenovia: Alright you two. That's enough. We're here.

Looking outside I see the building. Well, buildings since I know what I want to do before we leave here.

Sona: Your getting our bags. I'll get (Y/N) inside. And when you get everything down, your not going there.

I huff and start getting everyone's suitcases and stuff. I'm not letting her stop me from going to that candy shop.

Raynare: Hey Koko. I can fly our bags to the room.

Koneko: Oh really? Then do that for me. And don't call me Koko.

Raynare: Sure thing Koko~!

I groan at the nickname and looked twords the candy shop with a grin. And I did mean she wasn't going to stop me. Hehehe~.