S2 E7A: A Lost Friend......And A New Guest?

When appearing in the booth, you feel yourself wavering. Your hands twitch again as you start raising your blades. You fail to hear Senketsu's voice telling you to stop. But, through your wavering ideas, a voice does get through.

Rias: (Y/N), don't. We've won.

(Y/N): Blood was spilled. I need to make it right. I have to!

Rias: But it's not what Asia would want. She'd want-

(Y/N): You don't know what she wants! In fact, why didn't you stop her? You had all the power to just stop her, and yet you did nothing. Nothing! SHE DIED BECAUSE OF YOU!!

Rias stays silent, knowing that she won't be able to talk with you reasonably. Everyone sees a crest appear behind you as Sona and Serafell appear.

Sirzechs: Ah, Leviathan and Sitri. Your quite late. You've missed the match.

Riser: Sitri! For the first time, Riser has lost a Rating Game! But! I will not be detoured! I lost one chance at marriage, I will not lose again! Sitri, I will discuss with my parents about our marria-

He's cut off as you jab your extended blades into his stomach, making everyone in the room flinch.

(Y/N): Lay a finger on her.......And your dead.

Rider: H-how dare you hurt the great Riser! I will burn your mortal skin into-

A scream rips through his throat as you use your blades to open the stab wound into a hole before stretching it and removing your blades. Riser falls to his knees and holds his stomach.

Riser: You.......You!.......R-riser isn't....healing...

(Y/N): Why would I allow you to just heal? Do you really think I'm stupid? Let me make something clear to you Phoenix.

You jab your blades into his crotch, making his face go pale as he looks up to you.

(Y/N): Lay a single finger on Sona.....and I'll cut you and your family apart.

You pull your blades out as he holds his crotch. You feel a hand on your arm. You feel some of your anger vanish, but not fully.

Sona: I'll be going with her to help her cool down. My sister will be here to handle things.

She makes her crest appear below you two as your teleported back to your apartment. Immediately you sit on your bed and break down. All of your adrenaline and anger vanishing and turns into sadness. Your tears fall from your eyes. You weep as you feel Sona's embrace.

(Y/N): It's...... It's all my fault. I should should have died instead of her. I should have.........She had feeling for Issei.....I just know she did......but....she gave it all up.....for me....

Sona: She must have had a reason. To jump into danger and save you, to give up her life, to never see her love interest again........She must have had many reasons.

You hold her close and cry into her shoulder. You don't know how long you cried for, but you woke up to not see Sona. You rubbed your eyes before walking into your bathroom. You turn on your light and look yourself in the mirror. You look down and realized that your not in Senketsu. Maybe Sona changed you. Or you might just be forgetting. You sigh and turn on the water and wash your face. When you look back up into the mirror, you see something different. Something different with your eye.

(Y/N): What the......What is that?

You get closer to the mirror and look more at your right eye, seeing a weird crest. You can't feel any magic from it. It's like it's there.......but not.