S2 E3: The 10 Day Training Arc (Part 2)

(Y/N): I'm sorry what?

???: Wow. That's the second time you started a chapter with that saying! Is it a catchphrase?

(Y/N): Catchphrase? Who? What? Mikisugi, who the hell did you even create? Her voice is already annoying.

Mikisugi: Right right. This is Nui. I made her based on you.

(Y/N): Based on me? What does that mean?

Mikisugi: Well, she is your direct equal. I made her to be a counterpart in a way.

Nui: Yeah! You can say we are sisters! I always wanted a sister! Hey, can we fight now? I want to see how strong you are.

(Y/N): Guess I have no choice. Can I use Senketsu now?

Mikisugi: Yes, you may.

(Y/N): Fucking finally.

As you go to pull the pin, it gets stuck. Leaving you to groan and try to pull it with your teeth.

(Y/N): God damnit! This stupid thing! Senketsu, get this thing unstuck as I fight.

Senketsu: {I'll try my best.}

You bring back out your blades and dash at the doll. She easily sidesteps you and kicks your stomach, sending you into the forest.

Nui: I'll go and train her privately. Be back in a few hours~.

She covers herself with her parasol before vanishing.

Kiba: Quite the unique thing you got there.

Koneko: You said that Nui is basically the same as (Y/N). In what ways exactly? Just physical measurements aren't really make them the same.

Mikisugi: Well, to be more precise.....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Your back glides against the ground before you stop your sliding with your blades.

(Y/N): Damn. She kicks hard.

Nui: I can kick harder if you want!

You quickly get to your feet and turn around, seeing the doll behind you somehow.

(Y/N): How did you get there?!

Nui: It's called being fast. Anyway, let's continue!

(Y/N): Don't you have a weapon? I'll feel bad if I kicked your ass and you didn't stand a chance.

Nui: Oh! That's right!

She reaches behind her dress. She let's the weapon spin around her wrist before pointing it at you. Both yours and Senketsu's eyes widen....well Senketsu's eye. Another scissor blade. This time in a purple color.

(Y/N): You......how?....But....

Nui: Did you not hear master? I. Am. YOU.

You can't stop staring at the blade. Your hands are shakey as you slowly take some steps back. You couldn't react as you get kicked again, sending you through some trees before landing on your back.

Senketsu: {(Y/N)!}

(Y/N): I'm f-fine. I'm fine. That hurt like hell. She's strong.

Senketsu: {Be careful. We don't know what she-}